follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, September 05, 2011

Great Ideas from Pinterest

I could spend hours going through pinterest looking at all of the ideas and tutorials.  I wanted to share a few of my favorite "pins" this week…..Pinterest is a "virtal" pin board where you can save pictures that link to the project, idea and inspiration.  It's like having all of your favorite bookmarks in one place.  Follow my pinboards here.  


…………...


DIY Sticker Spinner - Turn a paper towel roll into a rotating sticker station…..


Linen and Book Page Flowers….to decorate pillows, lamp shades, gifts, hand bands, barrettes and so much more!




Munchkin Munchies - Halloween Snack Mix - perfect for those upcoming parties!




Fabulous Autumn Decor…..using picture frames….cool!




Halloween Ghost "feet" Family….simple and cute!




Candy Cane place card holder….simple, colorful and fun for the kiddos!




One Smart Cookie Jar….Teacher Gift….glass jars and clear stickers...




What can you make with a cardboard box??? How about a mail box, oven, boat, guitar and more!  -- cool ideas you must see!!


Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Pinterest is wonderful! I'm having so much fun gathering ideas and inspiration. I'm following you @ Pinterest now. You have great boards.

    Smiles,
    Carol B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inspiration provided! I just requested for an invite.
    Tfs
    lei
    lchartrand87@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im not super active on my pinterest, but when I spend some time at it I am always amazed by what I find! I really love that candy cane place holder, so simple but genius! I'm following your boards now :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy, Pinterest is addictive and I love collecting so many fabulous ideas Some of the ideas are for me and some for my 2 grown children looking to buy their 1st home. And that helps them down that path! Tracy I have watching your bords for awhile

    Thanks for the pins!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü