follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, September 17, 2011

My New Blog!

Hi everyone -- I wanted to share a new blog I've created to share my {love} of teaching Sunday School to a group of kindergarteners. This blog will be about tips and tricks I've learned, craft ideas, lesson ideas and fun pictures to share. If you teach Sunday School, have small children or want to learn more I hope you'll join me over at Mrs. Wellmann's Sunday School Class.

Here is our first project we will do Sunday morning!  

Can you guess which cricut cartridge has the earth land images?  Click here to find out.  



I'm always looking for quick, easy and kid friendly crafts to do with my students -- especially those to do with paper plates, brown bags and cotton balls -- click here to share your ideas or to be inspired.
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. That's really cute! I'm sure the kids will have a fun time making them.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet. I haven't taught Sunday school in quite awhile but I am looking forward to your tips for our 3 year old and our 3 year old grandson. Both of whom I am doing preschool with so this will be great. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Stinkin Cute is this project! LOVE your new blog and can only image how much the kids are going to enjoy all your FABULOUS projects. SUPER HUGS to you Tracy for all the time and energy you not only put into your5 CraftJunkieToo blog.....but now this one - where do you find the time? Thanks for sharing girlfriend! Kadie in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog! I've bookmarked it right under my site for Sunday school lessons. I'm always looking for new and easy projects for my 3 - 6 year olds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to share this link with my friend. She teaches Sunday school and is going to love seeing this blog!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your new blog site.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü