follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, September 15, 2011

More Pinterest Ideas!

Here are a few things I found very interesting while browsing Pinterest!

Quick Clipboard Face Lift…..these look so fun and simple to do.



…………..

6 Secrets of Perfect Stamping….great tips!


………….

Must see Scrap Room -- this room totally ROCKS! She has 48 pages worth of goodness to share…..


………….

Gift Wrap Storage Station….out of a clothes hamper!



Elmo Lens Friend - a great way to get the kiddo's to look at the camera!  Who would of thought!! Genius!!  



Paper Bag Sewn Candy Pouches -- great for class parties!  Simple and fun!





Check out Pinterest here -- if you need an invite -- just click on the button to receive an invite.Pin It

5 comments:

  1. These ideas are toooo cute! I love the clipboard, the sewn paper pouch and the christmas organizer. TFS.

    Be Blessed, Beckie
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these ideas, Tracy! I am going to blame you for the 2 hours I am about to lose looking through pinterest posts. I hope you don't mind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. where do I get an invite for pinterest?? LOVE that Scraproom!! OMG - if only... Doris
    parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Found your blog by googling "pinterest" and something else (can't remember but I clicked through several links to get here). I am starting a Project Pinterest link-up on Nov. 3rd. I'd love to have you participate!

    http://randomthoughtsfromamomsperspective.blogspot.com/2011/10/project-pinterest-seven-day-countdown.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü