follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Birthday Bash Project ~ Birthday Gift Bag Project

Take a plain white handle bag and turn it into an awesome project using Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge.  The gift is cut at 8 inches,  I embossed the "lid" of the gift with my Happy Birthday cuttlebug folder and embossing powder.  I also added tulle and odd and end ribbons to give the gift a finishing touch.  The punch for the pink border is Scallop Dot by Martha Stewert.  Love  her stuff!  The Happy Birthday is cut at 2.50 inches from the Sweet Treats cartridge too.  This gift bag will definitely be the best dressed at the party.  Ü









Pin It

26 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!!!

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag!! My daughter has a party tomorrow. Gonna make that bag and add some Bath and Bodyworks goodies in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again love the colors you used and its very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAT A COOL WAY TO DRESS UP A PLAIN JANE BAG. IT LOOKS SOOOOOO GOOD. I WILL HAVE TO DO THIS FOR MY FRIEND LISA IT IS HER B-DAY ON THE 8TH. I DONT HAVE SWEET TREATS, BUT I HAVE SOME OTHERS. I WILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT TO USE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this ...so many possibilities with gift bags!! This one turned out AWESOME!!! You are just SO talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tulle adds a great 3d touch! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat idea! Will have to remember this in the future and not buy the pre-made/decorated gift bags.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this bag! Awesome job:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Job... that is an awesome gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute is this bag! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The extra touch makes a beautiful gift in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty bags. TFS, Cindy at cricutlover20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute way to dress up a gift! It's a gift in itself :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute way to dress up a plain old bag. Who even cares what's inside when the outside is this great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute bag! Thanks for the video

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute! Cute! Cute!!!
    I have made tags from cartridges to decorate bags but not the gift. Great idea!
    Thanks, again.....
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love homemade bags!! This one is especially cute. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never thought of adding tulle to a gift bag. I bought a bolt of white tulle in garage sale for $2! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great way to do up the gift bag...love the extra touch of the tulle! So creative.

    ~Sharon/4kids4

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! I just found your blog for the first time and think it is great! Love the gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! I just found your blog and am impressed! I really love the Birthday Gift Bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü