follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, March 05, 2010

Cricut Sampler Cartridge Winner!

I have a winner in the Cricut Sampler Cartridge donated by PROVO CRAFT.

The winner was picked through random.org - and......the cricuts are chirping..... (or drum roll LOL)

Congratulations Donna!  Contact me at craftjunkietoo@gmail.com with your mailing address.

Thanks again to EVERYONE for your super sweet comments and participation in this give away donated by Provo Craft.

See ya tomorrow for more prizes and give aways...hmmm...a hint, Provo Craft is a sponsor.  hint hint hint! 

Hugs!
Tracy



Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Donna! That looks like a GREAT cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Donna! Have lots of fun with ur new cartridge:)
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Donna!!!

    Cant wait til tomorrow Tracy!!! Good luck with everything and thanks for doing another blog party!!!

    HUGS,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to win! I can't wait to try out the new cart! Thanks Tracey! Keep up the great ideas! Your blog is a fun spot in my day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü