Every 3rd Thursday of each month during this year (2010) Provo Craft, the makers of the Cricut is announcing the release of *new* cricut cartridges with projected dates. It's become a big to do if you follow the cricut message board....www.cricut.com/community ~ anyhoo's - here are the cricut cartridges they announced today, 3.18.10 and the announcement of 2 that are being discontinued.....so if you don't have Stamped and Tags, Bags, Boxes and More and wish to add these to your cartridge library - see what you can do to get them.
The SUPER thing is that we have some gals that get to show case these new cartridges for us including some projects made with these wonderful new images and cuts. Check out these blogs.....and "hop" along to see wonderful projects !!!!! Ü♥Ü and..... they are also giving away lots of prizes.....SUPER DUPER!!!
Joy ~ Obsessed with Scrapbooking
Robyn ~ My Pink Stamper
Melanie ~ Courtney Lane Designs
Tammy ~ Cricut Critters
I can ALREADY tell that Create a Critter will become a FAVORITE....I can not wait.....weeeeeeee!!!!!
♥Tracy♥
Pin It
Joy ~ Obsessed with Scrapbooking
Robyn ~ My Pink Stamper
Melanie ~ Courtney Lane Designs
Tammy ~ Cricut Critters
I can ALREADY tell that Create a Critter will become a FAVORITE....I can not wait.....weeeeeeee!!!!!
♥Tracy♥







I see it now me getting..create a critter and summer vacation...Tracy I got my blog party prize today..thanks again...I love the stamp set..too cute..and your Thank You card too cute..I really love the flowers you added to it..cute cute..Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHugs Sheena :)
Thanks for the list Tracy! I think the critter one will take top spot on my MUST have list!
ReplyDeleteAren't they great Tracy!?! I've been looking through all their blogs at the amazing projects they've created! Can't wait to get my hands on a few of those!
ReplyDeleteMy 2 favorites are the critter & robots cart!! I can't wait to get my hands on them!!!!
ReplyDeletehugs to you,
Emma:)
Hi Tracy, that Critters cartridge seems to be a bit hit. I was surprised to see that the Cakes cartridges look great for scrapping too...the Holiday Cakes cart looks especially terrific. Whoo hoo!
ReplyDeleteThe critter cart looks very cute, but I agree with 4kids4, the Holiday cakes looks very impressive!Thanks for sharing the list. Gotta go to my last blog The Pink Stamper.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get my hands on create a critter..it's soooo cute! Thanks for the list! I think i see some OT in my future at work so I can pay for these new carts!
ReplyDeleteHey Tracy!! Thanks so much for the shout out girl!! And also for alllll the nice comments! When are you coming up to Dallas for a Cricut Retreat!?! You know you are invited!! Take care and have a GREAT weekend!!
ReplyDeleteTammy
Creative Critter
Awesome site. Love it......How does one choose one favorite....I guess Create a critter.
ReplyDeleteI see myself geting create a critter first.i love all of the cute animals...so adorable!
ReplyDeleteMicki
Its exciting to see the new cartridges but also sad to see some good ones retire. I will be getting the create-a-critter cartridge, it is just adorable. TFS
ReplyDeleteCarol
Oh, wow! They're all great, but I see me using Independence Day for lots of things! Guess I'd better get going on Tags, Bags, etc. too!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Tracy...can you believe all these great new carts...what the heck is Provo Craft trying to do to us LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteI also LOVE Create a Critter...must have!!!
Hope you are having a super blessed day,
Sarah