Say HELLO and let's explore some of these awesome new cricut cartridges..........I personally can't wait for April.....you can pre-order many of them right now though. Hmm.....might have to dig in my piggy bank. Ü
Create-A-Critter
My friend, Tammy (Cricut Critters) has a whole video exploring this cartridge showing us these adorable images. Check that out HERE.
******************************************************
Summer Vacation - Seasonal (limited quantity)
*****************************************************
Summer in Paris - Seasonal (limited quantities)
***************************************************
Independence Day - Seasonal (limited quantities)
View the entire Cricut Cartridge Library including screen shots and handbooks. HERE!
Enjoy!
~♥~ Tracy
Enjoy!
~♥~ Tracy







Can't wait to get my hands on these!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to get the critter one :):)
ReplyDeleteSheena :)
tHANKS FOR THIS!!! lOVE THE CREATE A CRITTER! alREADY pre-ordered the summer vaca and the summer paris one!! YAY !!
ReplyDeleteMy FAVORITE is THe Create a Critter!! I have sooooo many ideas going on in my brain for that cart!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs,
Emma:)
P.S. Did your computer get a band-aid yet???
The Critter cart is my favorite. I can just picture all the fun cards waiting to be created!
ReplyDeleteThere are many new cartridges I want I am looking at spending $300 or more, I cant wait to get these cartridges.
ReplyDeleteOMG.. Create A Critter cart is so cute! TFS.. I can't wait to get my hands on it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments everyone! I think this is my favorite set ot carts coming out. They are all so yummy and wonderful.
ReplyDelete♥Tracy
Thanks for the shout out Tracy!! Yes... the CREATE A CRITTER cart is just fab! I love it and everyone else will too! Like I show in the video, the easy layering is my favorite part!
ReplyDeleteTammy
Cricut Critter
I am really loving these new carts!! Cant wait to get one or two!!
ReplyDeleteHey Tracey
ReplyDeleteThanks for showing these cartridges. I see soo many possibilities with all of them. When are you going to do more videos????
Marilyn C.