follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Birthday Bash Prize ~ Enter to Win Cricut A-Z DVD

Welcome party guests ~

Here is a chance to win an awesome prize donated by Megan at Above Rubies Studio.  This DVD is packed full of knowledge for the brand new cricut owner to the more advanced cricut user.  Tips and techniques for turning on the machine to what each creative function key is used for; this DVD has it all.  Thanks Megan for the wonderful give-away. 


Leave a comment on this post for a chance to win this wonderful DVD. 


To leave a comment look below the you might also like pictures and find the ____ comments ~ click here to leave a comment.  Pin It

24 comments:

  1. Am I really the first?? Happy Birthday! Thanks again for sharing all of your talent. I LUV your videos! FINGERs crossed that I win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm not very good at this LOL I'll try not to dup again. Thank for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the videos Tracy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo! I really want this video! Thanks for the chance!

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THIS THIS IS SOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN. THANKS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be checking in often today. Would love to sit at my computer, but.... Too much going on, on a Saturday.
    Thanks for all of the offers
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want this video maybe learn some new things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard so much about this video but don't have it yet! Thanks to u & Megan for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooooo...would love to win. I keep putting off buying this one although I really want it. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh I soooo need this!! LOL I am so challenged when using my Cricut!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!! I love your blog:) Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting your birthday party and sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would love a chance at this video. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. I already have this video and it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to get the hands on this video, I've heard a lot of good things about it, thanks for the chance.

    PennyG

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG..I have been wanting this so badly! It's definitely on my list of must haves! thanks for a chance to win it! You rock Tracy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cool, give away. Good luck!!!
    gordonshalanda at hotmail com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Blog Birthday! I'd love to win this dvd! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday! I would love to win this DVD! Thanks for all of the opportunities!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This a great birthday bash!! Thanks for the chance to win another wonderful giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Would love to have this dvd. Thanks for the chance and great birthday bash videos!!




    lisa_doroba@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for all the giveaways today! Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for all the wonderful chances to win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü