Here is a "all in one" card ~ meaning I decorated it and wrote on the face of the card tucking them in with some things I shipped out recently; just a quick way to make a special card for someone sweet but something that is not toooo much....just a little something to say THANKS! Ü
Okay..........here we go....this is what I did:
~♥ Tracy
- I took a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of gold card (or dark yellow) stock - cut 5 1/2 inches and then those 2 sections were cut at 4 1/2 inches giving me 4 individual cards.
- The cirle dots of pattern paper are cut at 1 inch. Use adhesive to attach to card.
- Pink flower is cut at 2 inches from WIMG (Walk In My Garden) cricut cartridge; ran through my Cuttlebug using Swiss Dots folder.
- The Daisy is from K & Co. - a set I picked up at Wal-Mart. These daisies come pre-made with a pop dot on the back - super simple to use. You get 25 assorted sizes in the package for around 5 bucks.
- The stamp - Thanks so Much - from My Pink Stamper Stamp Set.
- Corner punch - Eyelet Lace by Martha Stewert.
I think I may make more of these cutie pies.............thanks for looking and for your comments. Your comments is what keeps me going....just to know that you like it and that you stopped by my blog.
Have a super Friday everyone.
Edited 3/18/10 to add ~ I have a set of these available for purchase in my Etsy shop - just click HERE to view the set. You will receive 5 handmade note cards (created by ME, CJToo) and 5 coordinating envelopes. Thanks for looking.
Hugs!
Pin It







Those are so cute. very awesome job. I am going to have to come up with cute cards like that to send out too.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE how these came out!! VERY CLEVER! I usually do small ones like this but, I'm liking your idea MUCHO better!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Emma:)
WOW Tracy this card is sooo cute!! What a clever idea to get several cards done all at once...we can all use some extra time saved.Linda henson
ReplyDeleteThese are really cute & do look so simple yet sophisticated. I don't know why I have to make everything so elaborate (long). I need to start taking this sort of thought towards my cards & scrapbooks.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the idea!
Very pretty! And I love daisy's. I have seen and got those daisy's at Walmart too! Cute. TFS, Cindy
ReplyDeleteThey're so cute. Great work.
ReplyDeleteThose are so bright and springy! Love them!
ReplyDeleteI really like these too! My SU! demonstrator always says you can make two cards almost as quickly as one, so why not? Then you're always ready when you need a card in a hurry! Tracy, can you go through two layers of paper with that punch?
ReplyDelete@ MaryM - I am not sure if you can punch through 2 layers with the MS punches. I'll have to give it a try-out. Ü
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments everyone!
Tracy
Those are really cute! They are simple to make, but don't look it. And getting comments on your blog, is always great. I love it when people leave comments on mine:) Thanks for sharing another great project!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute card! Love how easy it is too so I might just need to "borrow" your idea since I have a few thank you cards to make and have been putting off.
ReplyDeleteTHANKS!
Tracey
ReplyDeleteThose are sooo cute! Those daisy's are perfect touch for the cards.
marilyn C.
These are so cute! Give them as a gift set, quick and easy, made with love. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteCute thank you cards. I love the daisy on the yellow card, it stands out so much:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing,
Monica L.
monita23@ca.rr.com
Very cute cards...I love the colours!
ReplyDeleteMicki
Those are too cute & very simple if you need a bunch of thank you cards..thanks for sharing..have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteSheena :)
Those cards are so cute and so very easy to make! I love your blog! You always such great ideas...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCute, simple card! I think I can even make this one--not as good as yours, though.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Love these - they are so cute yet still simple. :)
ReplyDeleteLove the color and the cards are so cute.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! May have been easy but looks so professional!
ReplyDelete:0) Terri
Hi Miss Tracy I enjoy your blog so much. You have such a great blog. I would like to give you an award. Please see my blog post So I won my First Award
ReplyDeletehttp://dtsartblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/so-i-won-award.html
Thank you for sharing all your talent with us.
I was so excited when I arrived home today to a package waiting for me that contained my Sweet Treats cartridge from you! It was just the icing on top of a very sweet cake to have one of these beautiful thank you note inside as well! I'm the one who should be thanking you Tracy! You certainly brightened my day!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cute...Love them!! Love your new profile pic and your new blog look, too!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute!! I love these! Thanks Tracy.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!!! I am the one who should be thanking you Tracy!!! have a Amazing card work in here ....
ReplyDeletecustom credit cards
Beautiful card!!! I am the one who should be thanking you Tracy!!! have a Amazing card work in here ....
ReplyDeletecustom credit cards