follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Birthday Bash Project ~ Sports Mom Goodie Bags

I love to decorate for the holidays and give out little goodies.  If you've been a follower or frequent visitor of my blog you know I love love love to do favor bags, goodies bags and give little treats to friends, family, school friends, etc. 

Here is a project that I did with the Sports Mom in mind.  Baseball season, soccor and more sports are here or will be starting soon so why not give those little guys and gals a little treat that says "glad you're on the team" or just to say WELCOME. 

  • Martha Stewert - Arch Lattice border punch
  • Baseball Bat- Baseball Solutions cartridge - 3 inches
  • Baseball - Baseball Solutions cartridge - 1.50 (regular and black-out for the white)
  • red cardstock
  • blue stars patterned paper - 4x6 inches (make it big enough for your clear bag)
  • clear bags (hobby lobby, Michael's, Wal-Mart)
  • candy or goodies of  your choice








Pin It

25 comments:

  1. SO very neat! Love the punch and the cart. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea....I also like to make goodie bags for my daughter's Pre-k class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the punch - what a cute and sweet idea. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool goodie bag my son would adore this one also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious! I bet teachers love to have your children in their classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont get to make them any more. My boy is almost all grown up, but I still like looking..lol. Love that punch!!! TFS, Cindy at cricutlover20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, I'm a sports mom. Great idea!! Just love it. When it's my turn to snack to the practice, it's a great idea to fill with popcorn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so cute, great for a boys birthday

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are so cute...great idea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thses bags are so cute. My baby boys are all growing up so I don't have a need anymore :( but.... I can copy the idea for grown up girls!
    Thanks
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another cute idea! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great Tracy!

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this!! I just came from our 1st soccer game of the season and am the team manager. I think I'll do these for the end of the season!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one's going in my file for the time that my grandson is big enough to play ... thanks, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute! I bet the kids are excited to get these!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome ideas, love the punch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the punch:) Cute goodie bags!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tracy, these are adorable...what a great idea!

    ~Sharon/4kids4

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for all the giveaways today! I loooove this treat bag. Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I missed the party BOO HOO:( MY mom said that Michaels had cartridges for 15.00 but when we got there no one new what we were talking about!! I loved all your projects!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The goodie what a great idea! I have been looking at punches, never thought of the 2 together. Thank you for sharing.
    jbowerman1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü