follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, March 06, 2010

WINNERS! Birthday Bash Party Guests

Thanks again to EVERYONE for making my first birthday bash a fun time.  Here are the winners for each of the prizes along with your post.  Please contact me at craftjunkietoo@gmail.com with your mailing address.  I plan to ship everything out next week.  Congrats to all of my winners!!!!

100,000 Visitor Give-Away
Prize- $20.00 gift certificate to http://www.papertreyink.com/

WINNER -
eiyiyi said...


Congratulations Tracy, I'm just surprised that it's not 200,000! Thanks for the chance to win the give-away.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Grand Prize - Birthday Bash
Prize - Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge donated by http://www.provocraft.com/

WINNER -
Melissa said...


I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have this cartridge! Thank you for all of your amazing inspiration and your generosity!



MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com



March 6, 2010 11:56 AM

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cricut A - Z DVD Give Away
Prize - donated by Megan at http://www.aboverubiesstudio.com/

WINNER -
Sparksgal said...


Oooooo...would love to win. I keep putting off buying this one although I really want it. Thanks for the chance.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Birthday Bash Prize #1
Prize - The Paper Studio Stamp Set

WINNER -
Sheena said...


Those are really cute stamps. Thanks for the chance to win :)



March 6, 2010 10:01 AM


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Birthday Bash Prize #2
Prize - Handmade Scrapbooking Flowers

WINNER -
Milly D said...


How cute. Where can I find those. Never seen them. Thanks again for all the fun, and prizes!!!


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Party Favor #1

WINNER -
cricutlover20 said...


Good morning Tracey! Beautiful here today. SUNSHINE is wonderful. Anywho...cute stamps and Happy Blog Birthday! Thank you, Cindy


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Party Favor #2

WINNER -
Roni said...


The extra touch makes a beautiful gift in itself!


March 6, 2010 11:39 AM

WOW - random.org was busy today....LOL - thank again to everyone for participating and congrats!

contact me at craftjunkietoo@gmail.com with your mailing address for your prize....,Pin It

12 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!!! OMGoodness!!!! I cannot believe I won the cartridge! I am so beyond excited! I would have been happy with any of the awesome prizes you were offering or just as happy to have won nothing at all! It was so much fun getting to chat with you and the other girls that showed up! I'm still in shock! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

    Congratulations to all the other winners as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Melissa and to all of the winners. You will definitely LOVE this cartridge....

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the best. I didn't win, But i had a BLAST. thanks and congrats winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is way too exciting .... I won the GC to Papertrey Ink! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Tracy! hugs eileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners!!! I am so excited I won the stamp set...Thanks Tracy!! I had a blast today and meeting everyone else also.

    Hugs, Sheena :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!! I can hardly believe I won the DVD...Thanks Tracy! I had a blast chatting with you and everyone that joined in on the Birthday Bash. :) THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Tracey, it was a great day! I never won anything before!! I already emailed ya , but wanted to thank you again. And heres to many many more birthday bashes for ya! Love your blog, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS ladies, and thanks Tracy for a fun birthday bash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry we were not home this weekend and I missed your birthday party. Glad you are posting them now --- I'll be reviewing them tonight after work.

    H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracy -

    wanted to be sure u got my e-mail from the other day as I've been having some issues with my e-mail.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My new Sweet Treats cartridge arrived today! Thank you Tracy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tracy - The package with the Cricut A to Z DVD arrived today. I can't wait to watch it - unfortunately it will have to wait until tomorrow as I'm going to a crop tonight. :) Thanks again! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü