I've had many requests to show a tutorial and/or give some pointers on how I personalize my projects. In this video I hope to give you a start of how I do things.....contact me at anytime for more details.
you must put this into a font. Lots of people would get this to put on the inside of there cards. I am just no good at it. I know it takes practice, but even that is hard. thanks for doing all this hard work. Your doing a great job.
Some great tips, but i don't think anyone can do it as great as you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your handwriting, I think it's what makes all your projects "pop"
thanks Tracy sooo muchfor the tips, ive tried this style over the last few years and my words looked ok if they were only 3 or 4 letters long but more than that and it just didnt look right! once again, thanks for taking the time to come up with the video we needed!! its a big help so will have to practice lots now! :) jeanette
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü
Great tips Tracy, I love your style of personalizing your projects
ReplyDeleteI've been waiting for this one! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the handwriting tips!
ReplyDeleteI used the dots on letters on my wood projects..but for some reason yours looks BETTER!!! LOL But then everything you make looks AMAZING!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the great tips :)
ReplyDeleteyou must put this into a font. Lots of people would get this to put on the inside of there cards. I am just no good at it. I know it takes practice, but even that is hard. thanks for doing all this hard work. Your doing a great job.
ReplyDeleteGreat tips. Going to try it. Your great!!
ReplyDeleteGreat tips! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteGreat tips but I have HORRIBLE hand writing. That is why I stamp!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Susan
Great tips. Thanks alot!!
ReplyDeleteWas practising right along with ya! TFS, what fun!! Cindy at cricutlover20@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteLove these tips because I HATE my handwriting.
ReplyDeleteSome great tips, but i don't think anyone can do it as great as you, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your handwriting, I think it's what makes all your projects "pop"
ReplyDeletePennyG
Great tips Tracy! My friend Diane does all of her personalizing just like this and I always forget about it when I go to do things!
ReplyDeleteMelissaAllore on the Cricut Board
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com
I have been making the little dots for years too! I love them! Thanks for the lettering tips!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great tips!!
ReplyDeleteMy writing never seems to look as 'professional' as yours. Thanks for the tips though!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the handwriting tips. I look to you for alot of my "craft education". *smile*
ReplyDeleteGloria R.
thanks Tracy sooo muchfor the tips, ive tried this style over the last few years and my words looked ok if they were only 3 or 4 letters long but more than that and it just didnt look right!
ReplyDeleteonce again, thanks for taking the time to come up with the video we needed!! its a big help so will have to practice lots now! :)
jeanette
Thanks heaps - great tips
ReplyDelete