For Spencer's birthday party last week I made signs for the various drinks like sweet tea, soda, bottled water, juice boxes so the guests would know what was in each ice chest. Since his theme was a cowboy party I printed just a simple cowboy onto white cardstock to tie the theme together.
After the party was over I had all of these signs that were too good to just throw away and thought I could use the printed cowboy for something else, so I saved them….. Here is what I did with one of them. I cut out the cowboy (from the white cardstock), adhered it to some brown cardstock and added a little tag using a couple of sentiments from My Pink Stamper's Boy Crazy stamp set (Yee Haw and Have a Super Birthday) To attach to the gift bag I used jute twine. I think it looks adorable…..and I knew I'd find another use for them. ☺
I like the length of the tag -- it really adds character to the entire gift bag. :)









Adorable gift tag. I agree with you, the length is perfect for the size of the bag. I also love the colors you used to color the little guy. Great job and a clever idea...
ReplyDeleteOh, Tracy, what a great re-purpose! He is pretty cute and I like that super long tag too.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea!!!! Love the tag!
ReplyDeleteLove it Tracy! Not surprising I always love your projects. hugs to you, eileen
ReplyDeleteWow, great idea. Thanks for share it.
ReplyDeleteIndira
Super cute Tracy!! I love re-purposing things... especially when you've so much work into it! :)
ReplyDeleteTFS, hugs, Cheryl
What a great idea! He is just too cute to throw out!
ReplyDeleteTara
Soo creative CJ!!! I just love your projects!!!
ReplyDeleteBlogger is finally letting me comment...yay!!!
Puppy Hugs!
This is adorable!! The tag looks great against the natural bag!!!
ReplyDelete