Hi there and welcome to another T.G.I.F. Linky Party -- this is the time each week that you get to share your projects right here at CJToo's blog. :)
Before we begin let's review the TOP 3 projects from last week.
**************
and #2 was ….
by Key to Flow
**************
and #3 includes…..
CONGRATS to the TOP 3 -- there is a button code in the sidebar for your blog to show you're award! Woot! Woot!
---------
Okey dokey -- let this week's party begin!
The only rule is to link directly to your project (not your blog). Link up anything you like….crafts, handmade, cards, paper crafts, DIY, upcycles, linky parties, give-aways, etc.
I can't wait to see what you've been up to this week.
**************










Thank you so much for hosting!
ReplyDeleteI'm back again this week -- thanks so much for hosting!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite! I linked up my fabric applique!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting this. It has been a very productive week :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Scrappin'
Sue B
http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for inviting me over to your link party.. I am so happy to be here.. :)
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower
Hani
Thank you for linking up to More the Merrier Monday and inviting me to your link party as well.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for hosting!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Vanessa
Thanks so much for the invite and for hosting...there are so many great links to check out and your blog is awesome! : ) mb
ReplyDeleteThanks for the invite. I added my watermelon cookies plus a white nectarine oatmeal crumble. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops! I accidentally added two of my crochet sun hats. How do I delete one?
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteFirst time on your site. Such an awesome linkup with a wide variety of stuff.Love it
ReplyDeleteCheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com