Hi everyone -- I know by now you are a bit pooped from going through the entire blog hop but I thank you for hanging in with us and hopping over here to CJToo's blog…as you participate in our monthly Pink-alicous Blog Hop spotlighting My Pink Stamper's® Products!.:)You should have hopped over from Ms. Shelley's blog.
------
A little about me!
My name is Tracy, aka Craft Junkie Too (I call myself CJToo for short).
I live in Texas with my hubby and 2 boys who are very supportive of my crafty side.
I work full time for a state of Texas facility that is home to close to 350 people living with developmental disabilities. Even though I work in the administration office and not directly "hands on"... it doesn't matter -- the people I serve have my ♥ each and every day!
I am trilled to be on my 2nd term as a Pink Designer for Robyn, My Pink Stamper. I fully support her in her business ventures and love designing and creating with her products. I had the privilege of meeting Robyn at the Texas Stampede in March 2011 and I can tell you she is as sweet in person as she is online. :) :)
A little about my crafting style -- I love to doodle, shade, ink up, and make cute faces. I wouldn't call myself a girly - girl but I do love the girly stuff for the most part lots of pinks, greens, and fun colors. My projects will most always be bright colors, doodling with black and white markers/pens and lots of specialized projects as when I make a project as a gift for someone I think about what that person likes, is "in" to or what would make them happy. I also love to personalize my projects and make them unique.
Welcome to the August edition of the Pink-alicous Blog Hop!!
----------------------
For my projects I am spotlighting the fan-tabulous School Days stamp set -- I love every one of the sets that Robyn designs but I have a very soft spot for teachers and kiddo's so I love this set.
![]() |
| Click here for more details on how you can get this set! |
Perfect gifts…. for fellow teachers, co-workers, and students!
![]() |
| click to enlarge |
::Goodie Bag Box::
School Bus - Stretch Your Imagination cartridge by Cricut® cut at 1 3/4"
black ink, black marker and white gel pen for doodling
white box - from the Wedding section of the store
polka dot paper
blue cardstock
border punch - Threading Water by Fiskars
oval scalloped punch - black
oval punch - white
"Welcome Back" - "School Days" by My Pink Stamper®
yellow "school" themed ribbon - Hobby Lobby
--------
![]() |
| click to enlarge |
::Celebrate 1st Day of School Bag Topper::
School Bus - Stretch Your Imagination cartridge by Cricut® cut at 1 1/2"
black ink, black marker and white gel pen for doodling
chalkboard paper
white index card (for topper)
oval punch - white
"Celebrate" and "1st Day of School" - "School Days" by My Pink Stamper®
-----------
![]() |
| click to enlarge |
::School Bus Card::
School Bus - Stretch Your Imagination cartridge by Cricut® cut at 3"
black ink, black marker and white gel pen for doodling
pattern paper - DCWV
white index card with blue lines
"Welcome Back" & "Back to School" stamps ~ School Days by My Pink Stamper®
green stitched ribbon - stash
corner punch - Martha Stewart
===========
Thanks for stopping by….
*****Now to finish up the Pink-alicous blog hop is our wonderful Head Designer Ms. Maria.*****
If you are just coming upon this blog hop and would like to start at the beginning click here -- or follow the trail below.
Tracy (CraftJunkieToo) (<----THAT'S ME!)
Pin It












These are all so great Tracy, I love how you stamped ON the bus itself!! I love this bus image!!!
ReplyDeleteYayy! Nice treat Box <3
ReplyDeleteLove it
Catarina aka docerela
www.docerelacreations.blogspot.com
So cute, Tracy!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome Tracy!
ReplyDeleteI'm a kindergarten teacher so of course I'm in LOVE with your project! Such great detail... I love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Jenni
http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com
amazing projects like always! i love your work! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHeartAMZ1@aol.com
Debbie Chapman
What fabulous project. I love the goody boxes. Already a follower.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com
Cute bus! Can't wait to look at more of your projects!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
carji2006@yahoo.com
SO cute - definitely the perfect gifts!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute! Thanks for some great ideas
ReplyDeleteEasyspch@hotmail.com
I love all three of your projects and how they all match! Great job and TFS!
ReplyDeleteKimberly
cutie.jensen at gmail.com
Yum! Super great school treats :)
ReplyDeleteGreat treat bags love those things.
ReplyDeleteDIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/
Your so creative! LOVE your projects!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteOh! I love these cute goodie bags and card! I just love that bus!
ReplyDeletebooger1 at tds.net
So cute!!! Love all your doodling!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
very creative and great projects!
ReplyDeleteThese are such cute and great ideas!
ReplyDeleteANMontford@gmail.com
Fun treat bags!
ReplyDeleteSmiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com
Really cute back to school projects!
ReplyDeleteGreat back to school projects!
ReplyDeleteI love your work.
ReplyDeleteAmy
great project - I love doodling myself - its addicting :)
ReplyDeleteLinda
therrien_linda at yahoo dot com
I love everything!!! My kids are still little (6 and 7) and this caters to the little ones so well. Thanks so much for the inspiration. THis is our last week of summer and I'll just have to come up with something extra special for them.
ReplyDeleteDorcas
Adorable set.
ReplyDeletehttp://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/
I found myself looking at the first photo saying, "Oh I love this!" Then I move to the next one and love that one too and then the next one!! I LOVE all of them!! So amazing!! XOXO, Julie. :0)
ReplyDeleteSUPER project, one of the cutest goodie bags I have ever seen! Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for your super sweet comments -- they mean so much to me. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteTracy ~ Craft Junkie Too
I love all the altered projects! TFS!!
ReplyDeletemockingbird135@aol.com
your projects were super cute!! New follower and fellow craft junkie!!
ReplyDeleteCindy
www.cindyrellascreations.blogspot.com
Amazing projects!!! Love them all!!! I am also a teacher so these are right up my alley!
ReplyDeletemdel64@bellsouth.net
All of your projects are so cute! You did a fabulous job! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23
ReplyDeleteAdorable projects!
ReplyDeleteabusybee24atcoxdotnet
Carri~Abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com
I've almost made it to the end!!! SUCH FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteI love how you used the SYI bus! That was one of my first cartridges. Gotta love the oldies!
CONGRATS on being part of the Pink Team!! Such an honor!
saetterman at aol dot com
You are an amazing doodler. I love how you put your own finish on a project.
ReplyDeleteAngela
What a great little set of creations! Perfect!
ReplyDeleteI love the stamp set! Great back to school bag idea for students. Thanks!
ReplyDeletetammy_hack@yahoo.com
So cute. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteIldi-The Craftin Mama
www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com
ildij3@verizon.net
I love the little bag toppers!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://composetherabbithole.blogspot.com/
-Constance
Super adorable! TFS!
ReplyDeleteKrissieb1972@gmail.com
Adorable projects! My boys have summer birthdays so I never do birthday goodies for them. They'd LOVE to take something like this!
ReplyDelete~Tracy
blue.tacs at yahoo dot com
Great Projects!! TFS!!
ReplyDeleteVeronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
Love your projects. I just borrowed this cartridge from a friend and am loving it.
ReplyDeletemexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
Very cute! I just love your doodling!
ReplyDeleteNice school card. My blog is Loving Scrapper 101.
ReplyDeleteThis is just so adorable! I love these projects,all so cute! I love the doodling and all of the adorable details!
ReplyDeleteBig HUGS
Cristi
Very awesome!! What a creative idea as well!!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a cute set. Love following your blog too. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com
ReplyDeleteLove the school ideas...teacher here! The Cricut is great for the classroom! Thanks for sharing your work!
ReplyDeleteSo Creative!!! I Love your projects! I'm a follower and yes I am getting a little pooped. It's 1 o'clock in the morning here. But It's so fun!!!
ReplyDeletecindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
These are FABULOUS!!! What a wonderful way to showcase School Days! Thank you so much Tracy!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Robyn
These are all cute projects. I especially like the treat bag topper!! I just might have to steal that and make some for my kids!!
ReplyDeletectibbmn at yahoo dot com
These are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteSo fun and I can't believe it's time for school to start!!
ReplyDeleteI am in Texas too close to Dallas :)
Tawnya Payton
payton1125@gmail.com
Love your projects as always! Great job
ReplyDeleteCandace
mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com
All 3 of your projects are adorable, Tracy! I'm glad to see that you're on the team for another term. Gotta support my Texas girls, ya know!
ReplyDeleteAnniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com
Wow, lots of detail in these school designs. Your favors are an inspiration. Great ideas.
ReplyDeletehttp://blog.neatthings-boutique.com
Great projects, as always Tracy!!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog and always your creativity rocks!! I am making goody bags too... :) so NEED to get this stamp set soon!!
ReplyDeleteparkernana5@cox.net
THis is so cute! i love the bus cut and the stamps of course work perfectly with it! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteLisa
summer_sunset54 at hotmail dot com
Very cute back to school projects!
ReplyDeleteLeslie
cascrapper at gmail dot com
Cute projects, love the doodled buses.
ReplyDeletespunkycrayon at yahoo dot com
Awesome projects! love that bus. Always look forward to the new releases and blog hop ;) Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteSuzy suzyq28024@gmail.com
Super cute! Love the details on the bus. TFS.
ReplyDeletepthoreson04 AT gmail DOT com
Welcome back Tracy my friend!!!!! PERFECT back to school projects. LOVE each and every one of them :)
ReplyDeleteGreat back to school projects. Almost makes me wish I was back in my classroom. Being retired is better though. Love your style. I think doodling is the perfect finishing touch for my projects, too.
ReplyDeletethomasjeri55atyahoodotcom
Awesome goody box and goody bags! TFS!
ReplyDeleteThe goodie bag is a great idea! What a great way to send your kids off to a new year of school!
ReplyDeleteWow great projects!! Love how they all match
ReplyDeleteKristan
great projects
ReplyDeleteLove your creation
ReplyDeleteFelisa
fasloan at yahoo dot com
Love your projects!
ReplyDeleteDana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com
so cute ! Great job.
ReplyDeletembchoj at aol dot com
really adorable projects. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletecrotheker at gmail dot com
I always love your treat bags and these are just perfect. Love the sentiments too. Thankyou.
ReplyDeleteteachermom5@gmail.com
These projects are all just adorable!! Thanks for sharing some great back to school ideas!!
ReplyDeleteI was so excitd to see your name on the hop list! I love your blog! Thanks for sharing. The bus is cute! CallyAnn
ReplyDeletehttp://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
Your blog is just amazing!!! I love your projects!! Thanks for inspiring me!!
ReplyDeleteYour whole project is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteKathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/
What a fun way to kick off the first day of school being a proud recipiant of one of these adorable treat bags. Love the way you used Robyns new "School days" stamp set.
ReplyDeleteDebbie :)
Love the treat bags. The school bus is so cute. What a way to start the new year.
ReplyDeleteJoelene
jhaun519 at att dot net
Very cute idea! I love how it turned out.
ReplyDeleteSandy
sweetpeascards at yahoo dot com
sweetpeascards.blogspot.com
Fabulous! you are ready for the back to school fun :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog design is darling. How can I add some pizazz to my blog? I'm just using the offered templates from blogspot.com. Love the goodie bags, tootsie rolls are my fav after skittles and swedish fish! ksantell@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehttp://scrappeningplace.blogspot.com/
Great projects. Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteLove all your projects.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
maw1@windstream.net
I do like your style... great projects Tracy
ReplyDeleteI love your card very cut the school bus renindes me of my three 2 are done and one left well great job. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win,
ReplyDeleteabbraddock@msn.com
Great projects, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat cute little projects!!! I'm totally inspired now! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteamyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com
What a fun project and I LOVE your doodling! It's been great hopping with you!
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDeletesweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca
Very cute projects! TFS!
ReplyDelete~~Jen H~~
jholton0503atyahoodotcom
a fabulous project as always. love your work, know that :P
ReplyDeleteCute stuff!
ReplyDeleteMeredith
mcshupe@att.net