follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

CJToo Crafty Designers Design Team Day!

My Favorite Things


 What a wonderful and talented group of ladies I have on my Design Team!! 
The Design Team assignment this week is 
My Favorite Things


To see more about their fabulous creations - you can visit their blogs by clicking on their names or on the photo of their project. Let's get the creativity rolling shall we??

~~~~~~

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG shares some of her favs, but also lists some excellent resources about where she shops the most.


~~~~~~


Indira at Crafty Homemade has a wonderful pile of favorites to share!




~~~~~~


Kadie at KardsbyKadie has a sneak peak of her favorite things. Head over to her blog for more info.




~~~~~~


Kristy over at Craftin' on my Door is sharing her wonderful pile of favorites too. I love how she's added her name to her ATG gun! :)






~~~~~~


Shelley at Carley's Closet has a wonderful pile of favorite things!! Head over to her blog to check them all out!




~~~~~~


Shawn from Shawn's Fireside Crafting Room is such a tease! :)  Here is her sneak peak of her favorite things... hop on over for more info.






~~~~~~


Roberta from TX Scrapper Mom shares her favorites... I see some real goodies there.  Jump over to her blog for more info.





~~~~~~



I hope you enjoy seeing some of our favorite things. Please head over to give my wonderful designers some comment LOVE! I know they appreciate it as much as I do.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This was a fun one! Thanks for the challenge! I'd love to see yours ;)
    Kristy
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine would look more like Kristy's with all kinds of goodies! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a post CJ!!! What are some of yours???
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü