Back to School Fun
What a wonderful and talented group of ladies I have on my Design Team!! The Design Team assignment was Back to School FUN!
To see more about their fabulous creations - you can visit their blogs by clicking on their names or on the photo of their project. Let's get the creativity rolling shall we??
~~~~~~
Kadie at Kards by Kadie made these School Bus treat boxes for each of her grandkid's teachers....... she used the Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge for the School Bus....and the candies are wrapped from the new SU stamp set It's a Wrap Occasions.
~~~~~~
Kristy over at Craftin' on my Door is sharing these ADORABLE apple note cards.
She made these for the girls she used to teach with! Ever teacher always needs note cards!
~~~~~~
Cheryl at CardsbyCG has these fun crayon cards to share. She made these for her boys, but she's offering free files for all the other grades too. Jump over to her blog to download the ones you need.
Shelley at Carley's Closet made these adorable notepads with matching pens. What an adorable gift for her teacher friends!
~~~~~~
Shawn over at Shawn's Fireside Crafting Room made this wonderful desk set. I just love the matching set.
~~~~~~
~~~~~~
Indira at Crafty Homemade created these too-cute shaped note cards.
~~~~~~
Roberta over at TX Scrapper Mom made these terrific Post-it note teacher gifts. So cute!
~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy all of our Back to School Fun projects. Please head over to give my
wonderful designers some comment LOVE! I know they appreciate it as much as I do.
{GIVE AWAY ALERT}
Today is the last day to enter the super sweet My Memories Suite give-away -- so hop over to check things out and enter for your chance to win. or use the $10.00 off coupon code to purchase now. It's an awesome program.
I fully recommend it if you want to try or use it to embellish your scrapbooking. You can print out your pages and embellish them with cricut cuts and other fun scrapbooking things. ~ Tracy
wonderful designers some comment LOVE! I know they appreciate it as much as I do.
{GIVE AWAY ALERT}
Today is the last day to enter the super sweet My Memories Suite give-away -- so hop over to check things out and enter for your chance to win. or use the $10.00 off coupon code to purchase now. It's an awesome program.
I fully recommend it if you want to try or use it to embellish your scrapbooking. You can print out your pages and embellish them with cricut cuts and other fun scrapbooking things. ~ Tracy









OH wow such wonderful creations from your DT,....
ReplyDeleteI love all these creative ways to put together a note set! These are great ideas that teachers would actually USE! I love the little apple :)
ReplyDelete-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com
Great projects from everyone!! I love that they are all so different!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Cheryl
Great Projects!!
ReplyDelete