follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, August 29, 2011

{Guest Designer} at She's a Sassy Lady!

Happy Monday!


I'm super excited to be guest designing over at She's a Sassy Lady's blog today.  I whipped up some Halloween goodies to share so I hope you'll stop over and check out the fun post {here}…….



♥Tracy



Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your guest design post... It is absolutley fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this over on Sheila's blog. So super cute. Love the pumpkin faces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these Tracy!! It's so great you still pull out the older cartridges too!! SOOO perfect, as always!

    Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!..Congrats on the guest spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! I love the gift bags you made and the doodling & rhinestones you added to the pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü