I have fallen deeply in love with Pinterest -- I find so many fun and fabulous ideas each and every time I check it out. I wanted to share this fabulous page from www.RealSimple.com that I found by spotting this picture on Pinterest. It just leads to more crafty ideas, home organization and awesome ideas that I would have never thought of. Love it!
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
![]() |
| Lemonade Kool-aid as Dishwasher Cleaner |
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
![]() |
| Stuffed Animal Book-end |
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*![]() |
| Ankle weight as stroller counterbalance. |
This is only 3 of the fabulous ideas I found by visiting Real Simple -- click here to see about 30 or so more…..
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
LOTS of fun stuff coming up this week
at CJToo's blog….
at CJToo's blog….
- Monday 8/8 ~ 8:00 am = Guest post at Young & Crafty
- Wednesday 8/10 ~ 8:00 am = CJToo Crafty Designers Design Team post "Back to School!"
- Wednesday 8/10 ~ 8:00 pm = Winner drawn for My Memories Suite software
(there is still time to enter)
- Thursday 8/11 ~ 8:00 pm = Thursday T.G.I.F Linky Party will go live Thursday evening!
- Friday 8/12 ~ 8:00 pm = My Pink-alicous Blog Hop hosted by My Pink Stamper®











I love Real Simple! Now I'm going to have to be addictd to Pinterest as well. Thank you Oh Great Enabler. I giggled when I saw the Koolaid dishwasher cleaner. "Back in the day" we used Tang (horrible orange flavored drink) to clean the inside of the dishwasher. It really worked well but the crazy part was that you had to have one coffee cup in the dishwasher when you ran it????? No one ever explained why, but we all did it. hugs and thanks for sharing, eileen
ReplyDelete