follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Something Yummy for Your Tummy Treats

Welcome to the August edition of My Pink Stamper's Design Team project day.  :)
The entire design team is creating projects with Robyn's newest stamp release so if you're stopping by my blog first you can hop over to Robyn's blog to take a quick look at all of the projects by the entire team.
For the past couple of years I have been sending a little goodie to Spencer's pre-school friends to celebrate the first day of school.  It's just a little something for each of  his friends to take home in his or her back pack.  
His pre-school has class names for each age group and he is in the "Ocean Treasures" class.  I know that "goldfish" do not live in the Ocean but other fish do and I thought goldfish crackers would be a fun snack the kids would enjoy.  I put some goldfish crackers in a baggie and tied on this super adorable tag.  I had 15 to make so I was able to do a little "extra" including doodling and embossing the body of the fish with my cuttlebug. 
click to enlarge

  • white tag (I used a blank index card) folded in half
  • gold fish - "Create-a-Critter" by Cricut cut 1.75
  • I used the "Hide Contour" feature on my Gypsy to hide the one eye on the fish so I could draw my own with my black marker, I added chalk for cheeks, black markers for doodling as well as my white gelly roll pen
  • "Tiny Mosaics" Cuttlebug folder for fish body
  • For the waves on the card I used my blue Copic marker and also used a blue maker to draw the circles (bubbles) for the fish.
  • Sentiment "Something Yummy for your Tummy" - My Pink Stamper {yummy-licious set}
  • Jute (or twine) string to attach tag to plastic bag
  • For inside of bag I used the sentiment "Welcome" My Pink Stamper {yummy-licous set}
  • "1st Day of School" My Pink Stamper {School Days set}
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
click to enlarge
  
Here are the 2 stamp sets I used.
Click here to see all of the newest sets and how you can add these to your collection.
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. oh wow I love love your little treat bags...soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and clever .... just like you! Great job Tracy. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet idea for spencer's class. I'm sure all the kids won't even care that goldfish don't live in the ocean, just that they get something yummers!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute treat bags! Who doesn't love Goldfish snacks?! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I love the embossing & doodling you did on the fish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A school of fish--- how cute, they really look cute together. The kids will love them

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cute!! I absolutely love the idea!!

    hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job Tracy!! I love the little goody bags!! I adore CAC and your cards are so precious! Thanks so much for sharing (as always)!

    I love the inspiration you give to all your followers, from the newbies to the seasoned pros, you are inspiration to all! :)

    Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea and sooo cute!!!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are sooo cute!
    Miranda :)
    http://www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards, Spencer and his new friends will enjoy it.

    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute idea Tracy!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute, and what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the fishies! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü