follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, August 03, 2011

{My Memories Suite} Software Review & Give-away

Hi everyone and welcome back to Craft Junkie Too!  I have a super sweet post today that I hope you will enjoy.

For the past few days….I have been given the opportunity to try My Memories Suite, a fun and easy digital software that is allowing me to create fun and delightful projects including scrapbook pages, cards, and I'm even working on a calendar for my office.  I will be sharing several projects with you over the next few weeks but I wanted to quickly let you in on this fun and user friendly software program that takes my family scrapbooking to a whole new level.












I love to use my Cricut to create adorable cards, home decor and even scrapbook pages but I'm really loving the ease this digital software gives me.  I can quickly open up my album I'm working on, insert a new page, embellishment, change out the pictures, or even start from scratch in no time flat.  The time it takes is the time you spend creating.  If I get ready to call it a night or my sister calls me to chit-chat - I can just save my work and it will be right there waiting for me when I want to work on it again.  So cool!

Here is one of my very first albums I am working on.  I shared one page with you Tuesday night and here is more.  We had our house painted at the beginning of the summer and I am SO excited and thankful to have my home look so clean and new again.  I feel so blessed!

It took me about 15-30 minutes to design each page -- and only because I was playing around with all of the embellishments in the program.  So cool!  You can also visit the blog for instructional information as well as their You Tube channel for videos.












Thanks for letting me share!  


Here is CJToo's opinion on the My Memories Suite Software:
Pros:
1). very user friendly.
2). wonderful, colorful and trendy digital papers, embellishments and more!
3). A YouTube channel for visual aides in working the software.
4). A blog that hosts challenges, meet the designers posts and is a "hands on" support for their users.
5). I can use my OWN fonts on my computer and design, shadow, and outline to my hearts content. (this is a biggie for me!)
6). The ability to download for free or purchase more digital papers and embellishments whenever I want to AS well as use the HUGE library of "stuff" in this program.  Awesome!  


Cons:
1). I haven't found any yet.  Sorry to disappoint ya.  LOL


{giveaway time!}

I have a very special treat for you all today.  My Memories Suite has been kind enough to sponsor a GIVE-AWAY of one Memories Suite software download to one CJToo Friend….how exciting is THAT!  That means that you can leave a comment on this post and I'll draw a lucky winner (via random.org) on the date listed below.

Here is what the winner will receive:
- A unique download code for you to download the software on your computer so you will have the program to design and create unlimited projects.
- The opportunity to design scrapbook pages, cards, calendars and SO much more to capture your awesome life!
- For more…you can visit www.mymemories.com and look through the website, check out the digital scrapbook pages, embellishments and tell me which set is your favorite.


- Give-away will go Wednesday August 4th through Wednesday August 10th - 8 pm.   - I will draw one lucky winner on August 10th via random.org.



To enter to win:
- leave one comment on THIS post for a chance to enter to win.
- leave me a way to contact you in case you win.  The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be drawn.  

- tell me if you are a current digital scrapbooker or would like to give it a try!
 

*please note* You do not have to be a follower or my blog to enter to win but I really appreciate it if you are.  CJToo friends are the best!

Good Luck everyone and thank YOU so much for stopping by.  



there's more…..
{do you want it now?}

AND that is NOT it -- if you can't wait for the giveaway -- and you want to try this super easy digital software right now -- I have another TREAT for you.  

Get $10.00 off the purchase of this fabulous software. Reg. $39.95 ---- $10.00 using the Promo Code = $29.95 and so worth it!!
Use this code during check out and you're all set.  
Download will begin and you could be using this wonderful digital software in no time flat!

PROMO CODE:
☛ STMMMS53054 ☚
The software will only be $29.95.  

Use the PROMO code STMMMS53054 for $10.00 off!  
Find More about My Memory Suite!

Pin It

38 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy, I am a follower of your blog for a while now and I love your projects. I used to use digital when I first started out because it was so easy and no mess - digital is fun and you can still embellish with your scrapbook goodies if you want to...best of both worlds. Thank you for a chance to win this free.

    Linda
    therrien_linda@yahoo.com
    www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy - I'm a follower and have been for a while though I haven't been able to stop by much lately. Hope you are doing well! Your house looks great - and love the layouts you made.

    Jess (aka Sparksgal)
    ncscrapper77(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl...love your layouts, i have not yet tried digital scrapbooking i'm a little scared of it...i'm a follower already
    kimbob27 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts, your house looks great! I have yet to tried digital but it seems like everyone's drifting that way..

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layouts are fabulous. I dabble with some digital, but have not done a full scrapbook page digitally.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This software looks awesome. Your house looks great, Tracy!
    parrwd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Tracy!! I am not a digi scrapper, but have always wanted to try it. I think I would like the digi scrap & embellish with Cricut cuts & other embellies.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pages look great. I've been more into making cards for the last year and a half and I've neglected my scrapbooking. If I won this it would probably motivate me to finish some more scrapbooks.

    I am already a follower.

    nanettemt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pages re terrific. I'm what you might call a "digi-virgin". I have never tried digital but would love to. Sounds exciting. I am a follower.

    stuff@gt.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pages. I've been a follower for awhile. I'm not a digital scrapper, but would love to give it a try. thanks for the chance to win.
    littlen44atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Thanks for the review of this software. I haven't tried digital yet, but I might just give it a whirl. I have followed your blog for awhile and really love all of the ideas and tips that you have given.
    LizW in TX
    awest 424 at att dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tracy! I've been a follower of your blog for a while now and I draw so much inspiration from your projects. I Love these new digital scrapbooking layouts! I haven't tried them yet, but they sure look like fun!
    Thanks for a chance to win this software!

    kimberk @ peak (dot) org

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Tracy beautiful layout. I haven't try to make digital layout, but I certenly will try it. Thanks for share,

    Indira

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi,
    The house looks great! It makes such a difference doesn't it? I have not done any digital scrapbooking but would be happy to try it. Thanks for the chance to win! Shannon theirishscrapper2011 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. DD and I are just begining to dabble in Digi scrapbooking. This is a great offer for us.
    sassyb95atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your layouts look great Tracy! I don't know anything about digi scrapping but it looks really cool! I like all the elements you were able to add to your pages. They look perfect with the pictures....and your house looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the layouts! I have dabbled in digi scrapping, but not really felt like I completed anything. I think it would help me reduce the amount of space I use up with my products. Thanks for the chance to win.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi CJ! Your house turned out beautiful! I think my house is the only one that turned out uglier after being painted. LOL! I went through a painter and picked a totally different color, and they painted it all one color! No white trim work. I have an easter egg blue house. Everyone can always find my house though. LOL! Anyway, that software looks awesome. I love how you can make cards and calendars too with it. I just might buy it if I don't win.
    http://www.cropperhopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the layouts,haven't done much of the digital scrapbook,thanks for sharing a new way of scrapbooking. Hope you have a Blessed Day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your pages. I have not tried digital yet, but, I do have a lot of information downloaded and want to give it a try. This would be awesome. Only question that I have is can you edit and crop photos with this software?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your blog. I get so much inspriation from you .
    You can reach my by email mickey_dolL@yahoo.com
    Would love to try digital scrapbooking, since it takes less time to get everything out and ready.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You house looks gorgeous! I absolutley love the red paint color you chose!

    Your Layout is just beautiful! Thanx for the review of the software and sharing your L/O's. This is something that is going to the top of my wish list!

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the colors in Berry Bliss. I think Digital would be fun to try.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I so want to try digital scrapbooking but have no idea on how to begin. Winning this program would make me have to learn. I hate to waste anything. So if I had the program, I would have to use it. Hope I win. I'm a follower.
    cowbelleru@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. The digital scrapbook looks like fun. Thanks for a chance to win.
    marionment@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such an awesome give away! I am not a digital scrapbooker for no other reason than, I have never tried! Already a faithful follower! Thanks for a chance to win.
    Miranda :)
    miranda@nanasscrapspot.com
    http://www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your house looks great. I love the color. I would love to win this. I have not digital scrapbooked before but would love to give it a try. Looks great and I would love to do a digital scrapbook. I love your blog and I am a follower.
    kpedersen44@yahoo.co

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Tracy, I would love to win the digital designs scrapbooking studio. Thanks for the chance to win cooktoy1@aol.com thanks again Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  29. I haven't tried digi scrapping but it seems so so ideal! I would love to give it a shot, and your house looks beautiful by the way :) thanks for the chance to win!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really want to try scrapbooking digitally, but I'm scared that I wouldn't like it. This would be a great way to start. Thanks for the chance to win!!

    amandaremus at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your home is gorgeous. I just visited their site and love the didital programs. So unique. Thanks for the chance and thanks for sharing!(follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey Tracey

    This software sounds very interesting. Thanks for all the info and the opportunity to win. I havent done any digital scrapbooking, but I have been wanting too.

    Marilyn C.

    mmc123mac (at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. sounds like a cool software hope to win
    Tanya Isis
    tanya.ayala@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Sounds like something I'd like to try out. Thanks Tracy! cradkins11@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Tracy,

    Thanks for the chance to win!!! :) I would love to try digital scrap booking!

    Jennifer
    Partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Tracy! I'm not a digital scrapper, but I KNOW I could totally use this software for my new business!!!! My fingers are *CROSSED*!!!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com
    teachem949atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi,

    I am a follower of your blog and I follow you by e-mail too. I have never done a digital layout before.

    chrissandlou.blogspot.com
    america57@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü