Earlier this summer we had the outside of our house painted -- all I can say is wow what a difference a bucket of paint (many buckets) and some talented guys make! I am so happy and pleased with the colors I picked out.
To remember this exciting time -- I'm doing a digital scrapbook and will show you a few more pages very soon but wanted to share one that I finished tonight.
Our home really needs a 21st century face lift and we're sloooowly working on it. It's harder to convince my very frugal husband that we need to get a few things updated and this was a very good start. :) He's a "if it ain't broke -- don't fix it kind of guy" BUT once I get him started on a project he will go the extra mile…..- love him!
A little about my red front door choice…..
red front doors are a very popular trend right now and I knew I had to - have - a - red - door. I am so happy, blessed and excited. When I drive up in the drive way I just smile and say "thank you Lord!" -- I've looked at this drabby - faded - pukey brown for years and I finally have a nice cool and beautiful color. Thanks for letting me share with you guys and stay tuned for more pictures of my repainted home.
More goodies to come too…..I have some fun stuff coming up that you'll definitely want to know about -- so please check back.
Big hugs!
Tracy








Lovely makeover facade and a terrific digi-LO!
ReplyDeleteGreat house face lift!! I really think the front door can make such a statement. Yours says how welcoming and open you are! :) Terrific job.
ReplyDeleteMy house has vinyl siding so I can't easily change that but I desperately need a new and welcoming front door. My house is yellow with white trim... any ideas what color my front door should be?
Hugs, Cheryl
What a pretty addition to your house. We have two neighbors with red doors and they really make their house stand out. I'm begging for a glass front door. We face the east and I would love to have more sunshine coming in the front. Living in Washington we don't get very much sun so we become sponges when it finally shines!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beatiful, Tracy. Lovely digital layout. You should make a tutorial.
ReplyDeleteIndira
Awesome layout! That's fabulous that you finally have the red door of your dreams! :)
ReplyDelete-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com