follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, August 15, 2011

Monogrammed Tags

I wanted to share some tags I created for myself that I thought would be the perfect addition to just about anything including gifts, bags, a goodie bag, baked item, etc.  Sometimes I want something a little different to attach to the gift I am giving.  Cards are nice….but sometimes I want something a little more simple…. and thought these would be perfect.  Including my initial makes it even more personalized and special.  The back side is blank so its perfect to jot down a little note…..
You can makes these for just about anyone!





  • Tag - page 90 Cricut - "Tags Bags Boxes and More" {designed on my Gypsy cut at 2.90}
  • striped pattern paper
  • tags and heart - cream cardstock
  • 2" scalloped circle - brown cardstock
  • 1 1/2" circle - green cardstock
  • folk heart punch - "The Paper Studio"
  • white and brown ink and wash( for shading)
  • various coordinating ribbons
  • brown and white twine
  • brown markers
  • white gelly roll pen
  • "From the Heart" stamp - Yummy-licous set by My Pink Stamper
  • "For You" stamp - Yummy-licous set by My Pink Stamper
  • "T" monogram stamp - stash
  • pop dots used on heart and under brown scalloped circle for added height





=========
Linking up here…

Tip Junkie handmade projects

    
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Great job on the tags! Nicew colors and you layed it out so proffesionally. I really do need to play with my Tags, Bags, Boxes and More that came loaded on my Gypsy. Thank for sharing. Have a great Tuesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These tags are really nice, great to have a headof time for gifts and I love the colors just right for the upcoming fall season

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute tags Tracy!! I love the monogram. I might have to whip up some of these! :)

    hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty Tracy, I love all that doodling you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy, these are just beautiful! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are so pretty.
    Is one for me ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü