follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

~ 100,000 Visitor Give-Away ~




OMGoodness.....I am so happy to say that CJToo's blog has reached over 100,000 visitors.  WOW!  I am so thrilled and it couldn't have happened in a better week; my 1st blog anniversary/birthday week. 

I'd like to celebrate with a prize to give away.  How about a $20.00 gift certificate to Papertrey Ink - I just love this place and shopping there.

To enter:Leave a comment on this post.  To find where to leave the comments look directly below the "you might also like" and click on the comment link. A window will pop open and you can leave a comment. 
I will draw this winner on Saturday March 6th.
A big thank you to all of my CJToo visitors and followers for making this blog so super special! 

P.S. Don't forget to leave a comment for the Cricut Sampler cartridge give-away too. It's in the post below this one. Good Luck!


Hugs!
Tracy

Pin It

144 comments:

  1. Congrats and thank you for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tracy, I'm just surprised that it's not 200,000! Thanks for the chance to win the give-away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! No surprise though..! Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Congrats on 100,000 visitors! I love PTI! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!

    scrapathomemom at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. Thank for a chance to win. I love your videos and reading your blog. This past halloween I made those coffee filters ghost suckers and gave them out to the trick or treaters. I just love your ideas and thank you again for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Congrats to you on your great sucsess!! I just love your blog & being a part of it.
    Happy birthday too! What an exciting year you've must of had reading all your comments from your fans & all the great info & projects you've posted must feel so amazing! I'm really happy for you!
    Thanks for the opportunity to win too. Your always thinking of your fans & thanks for that!
    Congrats again! It's time to celebrate!
    Cheers Gina
    www.gigiscreativedesins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 1st anniversary and over 100,000 visitors! A well-deserved accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That's so cool! Congratulations on so many visitors and on your anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! thanks for a chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy blog birthday!!! Thank you for a chance to win:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! That is a big accomplishment.

    Becky Roper
    b roper @ alfa ins . com

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I hope I'm there in a year:)

    http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! congratulations! what a milestone! It's party time..woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! 100,000 - awesome! I love your blog. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woo hoo! What great timing! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. congratulations!!!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on all of your blog achievements! I love watching all of your videos to see all of your creativity. Thanks for the opportunity to win such a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking forward to your special day, and having the chance to win great giveaways.

    jazme_63

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats!! What a week this is for your! Thanks for the chance to win (again!).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good for you. You deserve this on your birthday week. You do great work and have taught me sooo much. Congrats! What an exciting week.



    scrappermomof2
    lisa_doroba@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! Wow 100,000 and a birtday, how exciting. Wishing you continued success, you have an awesome site!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats ... your blog has tons of information. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations and thank you for the chance to win
    Hugs
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have learned so much from your blog. Thank you for this chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats and Happy Bday! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  26. congratulations Ilove your blog
    thanks for the chance to win.
    vicky
    Olivervl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations Tracy....thanks for the chance on a giveaway. Look forward to your blog.
    Carol
    AnnCarolW@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats Traci and thanks for a chance to win a cart.Love all your videos and have learned so much by watching them. Linda m.henson@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats on your blog anniversary/ birthday week and your 100,000+ visitors! Your blog is awesome so I'm sure you'll be getting 100,000 more real soon!

    Thanks for the opportunity of winning your awesome blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations of the anniversary. Thanks for the chance to win. always enjoying seeing what you have for us. cberrylynn

    ReplyDelete
  31. Of course you've reached that many visitors...your blog rocks!!! You are so sweet to offer a chance to win something.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow...that is hard to wrap your mind around, isn't it? 100,000!!! :) Congratulations! Thanks for celebrating by giving us all a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations Tracy!!!! We all know a good thing when we see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congrats Tracey! I know I visit you daily!!! Love your site! You are awesome!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats Tracy!! I love your site and look forward to future posts. Thanks so much for a fantastic giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations Tracey on having 100,000 visitors to your blog. You deserve it! I am always inspired and learn something when I come here. Thanks for the chance to win. Can't wait till Saturday!


    Marilyn C.

    mmc123mac at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congrats. Are you hooked on glimmer mists too?

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats on your blogaversery! maryvernau at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. We must like you. LOL. Mississchic @ yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congrats Tracy!! I love your blog and been a fan for a while now. Looking forward to Saturdays fun too!! Thanks for the fun. Cindy at cricutlover20@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congrats on 100,000 visitors!!
    Looking forward to the fun on Saturday.
    SouthernMrs
    at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow... congrats on your 100,000 visitors!! I'm new to your sight and I'm loving it! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congrats on your 100,000 visitors and happy birthday on your blog. I love all your stuff and being able to come by and check out all that you share. Thanks for the giveaway....hope I am the lucky one.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Woohoo! I also love Papertrey Ink and of course YOU!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. OMGness. that is a lot of looks. You are that much closer to 200,000. Thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  46. Congrats! That is alot of visitors! And Happy Blogiversary!
    Carrie
    carriedan1@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I found your blog a few weeks ago, and I love visiting here daily. I love your work. Thanks for thechance to win a prize. Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary. Glad to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congrats and Thanks for the RAK!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congrats on 100,000 visitors. Thanks for the chance to win a give-away. You're awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congrats! What a great week for you... Thanks for the chance to win.

    Melissa
    iizmmj41@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congratulations:) Thanks for a chance to win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a perfect time for you too hit this mark!!!! Congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Tracy, Congratulations! You are one of my favorite blogs I have learned a lot from you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congrats Tracy!!!
    Huggs...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  55. Congratulations on 100,000 visitors!
    Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Congrats, thanks for the chance to win..keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  57. Happy Birthday! So glad I found you!
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  58. Congratulations on all those visitors!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Congratulations, wow 10,000 visitors that's huge! Thanks for the opportunity to win, so generous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  60. i am glad i found you're page. Good luck for 1,000,000!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I am so excited about Saturday. Can't wait to check back. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  62. WOW! What a great week for you! Congrats on 100,000 visitors! I'm getting excited because mine blog is nearing 10,000 hits lol!

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete
  63. Congratulations on the 100,000 visitor, I have always enjoyed your blog

    ReplyDelete
  64. That's very exciting! Congratulations! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Congrats on soo many visitors!!!! Love visiting here! Thank you so much.

    Debbie
    jmeyer1@woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Congrats and thank you for the chance to win a prize!. Love your blog.

    Joann
    joannmarch

    ReplyDelete
  67. Congratulations Tracy!!! Love your blog!! Thanks for the chance to win this certificate. Have been wanting to try PTI!!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Such amazing news! Everyday I look forward to go to your blog ans see what you create everyday! Thanks for the oportunity for a prize!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Thanks for the chance to win, this is one paper I have not tried yet.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Congratulations. You have a great site. I love PT

    ReplyDelete
  71. I LOVE,LOVE, Love your BLOG!!!! Congraduslations. I have never won anything by leaving a comment but I wanted to thank you for always emailing me back when I sent you emails. A lot of Blogs do not get real responses to personal questions....thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Congrats and wow what a sweet giveaway!! Thanks for the chance!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  73. congrats on your one year, I love your blog and your attitude. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  74. Congrats Tracy!! Thanks for another great chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Wow!! Congratulations and also, what a nice giveaway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  76. What a week!
    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Wow Happy Anniversary, and thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Thanks! Love your site and would love to win!
    waldropdonna@yahoo.com
    waldropdonna@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Wow! Congratulations on all of your wonderful news! What a kind giveaway... PTI rocks! And so do you for offering the gift:o)

    ReplyDelete
  80. Way to go!!!!! Here's to another 100,000. and another year of your talent. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Wow, that is reason to celebrate! Birthday & 100,000th! Congrats!
    I hope I win this one, cause I've never used any of their products.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Congratulations and thanks for a wonderful giveaway.
    Karen
    eskiesmom@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Wonderful.....I am so happy for you, I have so admired your work, please keep it coming, I look forward to your site everyday.
    jman4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  84. Congratulations!!! I love your blog and visit often. thanks for the giveaway chance.
    Carolyn
    cccsun55@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Congratulations! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  86. Congrats! That is quite an accomplishment. I enjoy your blog - you are full of great ideas! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Congrats...what an honor. Keep up the good work. Thanks for the chance to win and happy blogversity.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Congratulations on so many visitors! Here's to 100,000 more!!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Congrats to you. Happy Blogiversary as well. Love your website and videos. Keep them coming. Thanks for the chance to win.

    Khunter47

    ReplyDelete
  90. Congrats on 100,000! Your bolg is a lot of fun to visit so it will just keep going. Thanks for the chance to win $20 at PTI. I have a list going for Mothers Day!
    Best wishes for another 100,000!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  91. Congrats Tracy!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent & ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Awesome news about hitting 100,000.00. Way to go!! Thanks for all the nice prizes I hope I win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Congratulations! Thanks for the chance to win. Love papertrey as much as I love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  94. OMGosh Congrats on the bday bash and the 100,000 views what a way to celebrate. i love all your projects. thanks for the giveaways.
    islandhottie25@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Congrats on 2 awesome milestones in same week.

    ReplyDelete
  96. Wow - congrats on the 100,000 achievement...... way to go girl.....

    what inspiration for all of us.....

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  97. Congrats on your first birthday! I just love visiting your blog and watching your videos! Jeannette M.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Congrats on the 100,000 visitors.

    Thanks for the chance to win too...

    ReplyDelete
  99. Awesome! Woohoo Tracy! Huge congrats! It's always a breath of fresh air to watch your videos! Love your creations! Thanks for sharing!!!

    Bee

    ReplyDelete
  100. Wow, 100,000 visitors CONGRATS, thats so awesome:)
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Congratulations!! I adore your blog! A big thank you for all that you share.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Teresa at Teresassmalltreasures@yahoo.com said: Tracy, LoveLoveLove your blog!! I have enjoyed your video and all the inspiration! Thanks, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  103. Very cool another giveaway....Congrats on 100,000....Again Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  104. Congrats! How nice of you to think of us with a great reward. I have always wanted to try this company. I hear so much about them.

    Gayle
    gaylecmc@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. congrats!
    Ashley Morgan
    nwfndluck@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I've added you to my favorites so I will stop by at least once a day. Love your work please add me to the drawing.

    Linda H

    ReplyDelete
  107. Wow, 100,000 Visitors! That just proves what a great blog you have. I refer all my friends at work (Schools) to see your videos and how to's!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Congratulations. Thanks for the chance to win. I love your creations

    ReplyDelete
  109. Wow, 100,000 Visitors! That just proves what a great blog you have. I refer all my friends at work (Schools) to see your videos and how to's!

    ReplyDelete
  110. Wow, 100,000 Visitors! That just proves what a great blog you have. I refer all my friends at work (Schools) to see your videos and how to's!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I just love the inspiration that you give. would love to this. Thanks for the chance to win.

    mariontatro@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. 100,000!!!! Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!! Congrats and thanks for the chance to win - I LOVE PTI!!

    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  113. Congrats, and thanks so much for such a wonderful site for beginners like me!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Congrats to both the anniversary and the visitors! Thanks for the chance to win some goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  115. Congrats for you...I really enjoy your videos and your blog. Thanks for this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Tracy, CONGRATS on all of your firsts this week. How exciting. Love your videos and appreciate all the time you put into them. THanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Looking forward to your celebration. Thanks for the chance to win!
    -Melissa

    melissakhaas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. WOW,that is something else. I bet you never ever thought that you would have that many visitors. Keep up the good work Tracy & thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Happy Birthday!!!! I really, really appreciate all that you share...You Rock!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  120. Wow a year already, keep up the good work. hope I win the free give away.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  121. Hi! I am new to blogger and a little confused with it all, but your blog seems really intersting. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  122. YAY!!! Has it been a year already? Time flies when you are having fun. :) Thanks Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  123. That's great! Congrats! Thanks for the chance to win. I love papertrey ink!

    Stephanie
    disneyprincess325@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I would love to enter and congrats to you!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  125. Not surprised that you have reached 100,000. Congrats to you and hope the next 100,000 comes really soon. We love prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  126. Congrats on your blog birthday and you many visitors. You know it's what you do for us that keeps us coming back!!!! I still have yet to try PTI and would love the gc.
    Thanks,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  127. Thank you for a chance to win and congrats!!! tjones_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Congrats! Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  129. Wow!! Congrats. Just found your blog and like what I see. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  130. Congrat! Love your site! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  131. Congrats, can't wait till your blog party. Would love a chance to win a paper trey ink gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  132. Way to go! I enjoy your blog, thanks and congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  133. this would be a great cartridge to add to my collection. You have a great site. Kelly
    k.bay@newkirkok.net

    ReplyDelete
  134. wow.... 100,000 what a great accomplishment. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Wow, you are on a roll! Congrats!! I just love PTI, what a fabulous giveaway:o)

    ReplyDelete
  136. Congrats Tracy! And Happy Birthday too! Thanks also for the chance to win! I love watching you craft, I always learn something new!

    God Bless,

    ReplyDelete
  137. How exciting. Congratulations on your 200,00 visitors. Thanks for the great giveaway but even more thanks for all the inspiration you give.

    ReplyDelete
  138. Congrats on your 100,000th visitor...what an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü