follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Sunday, February 28, 2010

CJToo's Birthday Bash!



Craft Junkie Too's Blog is turning 1 year old and you're invited to help me celebrate.  I'd like to kick off my CJToo birthday bash week with a give away donated by our good friends at PROVO CRAFT


The prize is the SAMPLER CRICUT CARTRIDGE.  Can you believe this???????  I am so super excited!!! This is one of the first Cricut cartridges and at one time was only available with the purchase of  a Cricut bundle; how lucky do I feel to be able to give this away to one of my lucky visitors.  YAY for you!  What makes this cartridge unique is that it is a collection of shapes from best selling cartridges including........
  • Walk in My Garden
  • New Arrival
  • Going Places
  • Fabulous Finds
  • Paper Pups
  • Zooballoo
  • Alphalicious
  • Opposites Attract
  • Printing Press
  • Makin' the Grade
 CLICK HERE to view the image sheet.

This is a new cartridge that has some of the first images released by Cricut designers.  This is basically where it all got started.  You will absolutely love this cartridge. 

Okay......,,,

For your chance to win this cartridge just leave me a comment on THIS post.  
I will draw the winner on Friday March 5th using random.org - good luck!

Join me on Saturday March 6th for a day of CJToo video's and more prizes.  YAY! 

Hugs,

Pin It

208 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 1st Birthday. :) What a great giveaway - looks like a great cartridge. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 1st birthday! I would love to win the cart! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Thanks for the chance to win--that would be a fun one to own!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 1st birthday! I would love to celebrate along with you..I love your blog :) I would love this cart!! Thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Wishing you many more! Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I would love this cartridge!! Thanks for the opportunity!!!

    mallorey.burns at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your 1st year!!! I just started following , so am excited for whats all gonna happen in your 2nd year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on one year! Love the look of your blog. Keep the creativity flowing! Thanks for the opportunity to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Happy Birthday CJToo!!!!! This year has really flown. Congratulations, Tracy. You've done an incredible job this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your 1st Birthday. Thanks for the chance to win such a great cartridge. Sign me up!....Tammie M.

    temorgan0429@woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! What a great present for someone! Would love this since I do not have many cartridges. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy 1st b-day. YOU are the best. Thanks for the change to win I have always wanted this cartridge.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your blog. I learn sooo much from you. Thanks for sharing and having your drawing on YOUR birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on turning 1! This sounds like a great giveaway... I hope I win! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday!! Thanks for the wonderful giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on your 1st birtday. This is such a great giveaway and it defintely looks like a fun cartridge. Thank you for the opportunity to win. Love your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday! What an awesome blog and Awesome giveaway...Thanks for the chance to win it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love winning this cartridge. Congratulations on your first birthday. Have a great bash. I just love your blog and always look forward to your video's.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your 1st B-Day! I really enjoy your Blog, just wish I had your hand writing. Hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, Happy birthday. Congrats....that's an accomplishment.Thanks for the chance to win..hope I'm lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow I would be so super excited to win this!! How unique!!! Congrats on your 1st birthday!

    jmeyer1@woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your first year! I would love to win this cartridge. Looking foward to all your upcoming ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats on your 1 year B-Day!!
    thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  24. 1 YEAR ALREADY? WOW SEEMS LIKE YESTERDAY YOU WERE JUST STARTING OUT.... NOW YOU ARE RUNNING FULL FORCE AND LOADED WITH IDEAS ON YOUR BLOG. Happy Birthday

    You Rock Girl!!!!

    MAUREEN
    moknowsallcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday!
    Thanks for the awesome chance to win. What a great cart!
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy 1st blog birthday! Thanks for a great giveaway. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

    ~ Kristin
    dkborton at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats on your 1st Birthday. I have enjoyed your blog and have gotten lots of ideas. Missed you all week! Would love the sampler, I don't have all of those cartridges.
    Thanks,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, has it been a year... Happy Birthday!! Looking forward to "growing old" with your site:o)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, has a whole year gone by already. Congratulations! I love your videos, so informative. I would love to own this cartridge. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Happy Birthday! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

    minimonsters3@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. congrats on your 1st birthday. I have learned so much from your blog. Would love another cartridge.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  32. Happy Birthday, CJToo! I may not have been along for the whole year's ride, but the past 6 months have been great. You have such wonderful ideas. :) I wish I lived close...I'd bake you a cake!!
    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats on your 1st year! I would LOVE to win this cart...what a cool prize. Thanks for the chance :}

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a fabulous giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win. mississchic @ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations on your 1st Birthday, Thanks for the opportunity to win this cartridge.
    Thanks
    Vicky
    olivervl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations! What a milestone to achieve. Can't wait to see what you post over the next year and more. Thanks for sharing with us. Thanks for the opportunity to win a cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Traci,thanks for a chance to win a Great cartridge. Linda m.henson@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  38. Tracey

    Congratulations on a one year "Blog-anniversary!" I would love to win. Thank you and Provo Craft.

    Marilyn C.

    mmc123mac at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Congrats!!! Keep going you're very talent person.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Congratulations on your 1st Birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congrats on your 1st birthday!! What a great giveaway - and thank you for giving us all this opportunity to win it. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congrats!! I hope I am still at it a year from now. :-)

    Thanks for the great giveaway. I hope I can join you Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congrats on your first year. Now you're a toddler. Would love to win the cart. Wishing you much success and many more birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Tracy, congrats on your 1 yr blog birthday! I have loved coming here all the time and am thrilled for you! Is super nice of you to be giving away a cart celebrating YOUR bday! We should all be doing something for YOU....afterall, you do for us all the time!
    THANKS hun!
    sending big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  45. Happy Birthday! Thanks for the chance to win a great cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  46. WOO HOO!!! I have been waiting for your blog party since Halloween =) Congrats on one year!!! Your doing GREAT girly!!! Cant wait til Saturday!!!

    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congratulations and Happy Birthday
    Thank you for a chance to win this cart
    Hugs
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  48. Happy Birthday! I LOVE LOVE your blog and videos! You make everything so clear and fun! On top of that what an amazing birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love your blog.. .thanks for all the info and the giveaway....

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congraulations!!! Happy birthday Tracy.
    A great site. this cart would be a great win.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Congrats on your first birthday. Thanks for the opportunity to win such a great cartridge. Good luck, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  52. HAPPY 1ST Birthday!!!!
    Hope you have many many many more...and I would LOVE LOVE this cartridge!!! It's so THOUGHTFUL of you to give me a gift on your B-day!! No wonder your so SWEET!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Happy BlogBirthday!! I have enjoyed your blog for 6 months now!!
    ikennic@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Congrats on your blog B-Day. Sure it's not to win something, I enjoy the sharing more...Keep up the wonderful job...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Congrats!!!!! on your BIRTHDAY!!!!! I would love to win the cartridge looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Happy Birthday! What an awesome gesture to give away a birthday gift for your 1st birthday! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  57. This is an awsome giveaway and congrats on the 1year. Thank for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Happy 1st birthday! I would LOVE to have this cartridge!

    Hope I am able to join you on Saturday!

    MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great Blog, congratulations on your 1st birthday!! Love that cartridge. What a great cart to have a chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Can't wait for your blog party, the last one was so much fun!!

    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  61. Happy Birthday CJToo! Wow! I would love, love, love to win this cart.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I don't even have that cartridge..
    Happy 1 yr.

    fasloan@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. yeah for you!! I would love this cartridge.. I never win, but it's always fun trying!! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  64. happy birthday!! this will be a great week.
    michele
    tishy34@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Wow!! How exciting and Happy Birthday CJ!! Thanks for the great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  66. HI CJ, thanks for the opportunity to have this cartridge. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Happy first Birthday. This would be a great cartridge to win, thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Happy 1st Birthday!!!!! I am looking forward to celebrating with you on Saturday. I love your videos!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love you blog, and everything you do. congratulations on your 1st birthday. and thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Congrats on your 1st year. Wonderful giveaway. Found your blog well over a month ago and love stopping by to see what you've been up to.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  71. Happy 1 year anniversary Tracey! I am looking forward to another year of wonderful and informative videos and projects from you! Keep up the great work!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  72. Congratulation on your 1st year! Love all the videos and craft ideas. Looking forward to another fablous year.

    SallyW

    ReplyDelete
  73. Happy 1st Birthday! May you have many more crafty years to come. Thanks for the chance to win...I would love to win this one!

    Laurie
    jjbrewski at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Happy Birthday! I get excited every time I see your name in my e-mail box ~ I know it will be something good! I am looking forward to seeing many more of your wonderful ideas. Thanks for a opportunity to win this cart, it looks like a good one. Have a great day.
    Brenda
    brenda_pearce@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Happy Birthday! Would love to have this cart! Love you site and all your projects! Thanks for sharing!
    Donna
    waldropdonna@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! That cart is great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  77. CJ, i found you not to long ago, and i must say that i am enjoying very much. Congraulations on your
    1st birthday. reta

    ReplyDelete
  78. Tracy, congrats on the your 1st year anniversary. Love, love you videos and tips. Thanks for the chance to win, have a great week, looking forward to 030610.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Happy 1st Birthday!!! thanks for a chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  80. Tracy, congrats on the your 1st year anniversary. Love, love you videos and tips. Thanks for the chance to win, have a great week, looking forward to 030610. OK, I guess I'm not sure how to do this (LOL) Jan

    ReplyDelete
  81. Congratulations on your "1st" anniversary. Always enjoy seeing what you have done. Looks like a great cartridge. Thanks for the chance to win. cberrylynn at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love your blog. Congratulations on 1 year.

    Becky Roper

    ReplyDelete
  83. Congrats on your birthday! It's been a FUN year! Thanks for the chance to win that cart...it looks like a terrific one!

    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  84. Happy Birthday! I would love to win this Cart! Thanks so much for the chance to win!

    Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  85. happy birthday! Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  86. Congrats! What a great cartridge would love to win. Keep the inspiration coming!

    ReplyDelete
  87. Happy First Birthday, CJTOO!!! This cart looks great!I would love to have this! It is an awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  88. happy 1st bday, thanks for the awesome giveaway. LauraT taypeck@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  89. Contrats on your 1 Year Birthday!!!
    Thanks for the chance to win. I check your site daily and LOVE your videos.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  90. This so sweet of you! Congrat's on your 1st Anniversary!!! i am sure their will be mnay more to come.
    Frosty Huggs from N.J.,
    Gale The Happy Stamper :)
    www.thehappystamper1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Thanks can't wait til the party.
    Happy Birthday!!!!
    amanda

    ReplyDelete
  92. Oh My Happy Birthday to you! LOL
    I would love this cart since I am a newbie!! Thanks so much for the chance.




    ScrapperMoMof2
    lisa_doroba@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. WOW Congrats on 1 year. How wonderful! Thank you for the opportunity to win! hugs, ellen

    ReplyDelete
  94. Congrats !!!! Great giveaway. Would love to win.
    Thanks...and many more birthdays !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  95. Congratulations!!! Thanks for sharing your wonerful creations with us all. Thanks for the prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  96. A year goes by so fast, and when you look back, you want to remember everything. Big birthday wishes for your blog and am looking forward to year two.

    ReplyDelete
  97. Hi Tracy,
    I have been a regular visitor to your website for about a month and know I will be coming back alot! I like your videos too. very inspiring...keep them coming.
    Thanks for the opportunity to win the Cricut Cartridge. I have been obsessed with everything Cricut since I got my first one at Thanksgiving.
    Have a great day and Happy Scrapping!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  98. Happy Birthday to U :) lol. Congrats on the 1st birthday, I really love ur blog. Ur ideas and videos or so helpful. Thank u so much for sharing & for the opportunity to win.
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Thank you for a chance to win this cartridge! Congrats on your one year B-day!!


    Connie
    Snowgirl974@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Wow good timing on my co-worker telling me about your site! Congratulations on what looks like a very successful first year. I am really enjoying your website so far and can't wait to explore it more. Angie

    ReplyDelete
  101. Happy birthday... I would love to win a cartridge. thanks for a chance to win one.
    Annel
    http://annelsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Happy Birthday. Won't be able to join you on saturday :( as my 2 daughters are in a soccer tournament. Will catch up afterwards though.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Tracy, I'm loving all of your videos. They have helped so much. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Congrats on your birthday!!!! I love your blog! Keep it up! I would love to win this cart! Thanks for the opportunity.

    mrsldavis at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Congrats, Tracy. I thought you'd been blogging for longer than that! I love your ideas and videos. Thanks for the opportunity to win this cart--looks like a good one! (hope I did this right!)

    ReplyDelete
  106. congratulations on your 1st birthday!. I have enjoyed watching your videos on you tube. Keep up the good work. The giveaway cartridge looks like a really good one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Happy 1st Birthday and I hope you have many more.I really appriciate your videos and all the help they provide.And Thanks for the chance to win the cartridge!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Congrats on your 1st birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  109. Congrats on your anniversary! Thanks for the chance to win this great cartridge! And thanks for sharing all you do on your blog! :)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  110. Birthdays are soooo much fun, congrats on your 1st one and a big wish that you hav very very many more!
    jashmore_1944@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. YAY!!! One whole YEAR!! Time flies when we are ALL having fun!! Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  112. I would love this cartridge, they used to have it with the cricuts they sold on TV. Have a happy first Birthday!! frutipebs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Happy Birthday! Thank you for an opportunity to win such a gracious gift! The cartridge looks fun and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  114. Congrats on your first birthday! I can't wait to visit your blog on Saturday! Thanks for the chance to win the wonderful cartridge too! Jeannette M.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Happy Happy Birthday CJT!!
    Am looking forward to lots more inspiration, hints, tips and ideas.
    Keep up the FAB work Tracy :)
    jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  116. Congratulations on your 1st birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  117. Happy Birthday!!! Thanks for all you share with us! Would love to win this...

    ReplyDelete
  118. Happy Birthday to your blog! And what a great gift to celebrate with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  119. Congrats on your 1st birthday!!! Thank you for the chance to win :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  120. Congratulations on your 1st birthday. I can't wait for the birthday bash. Thank you for the opportunity to win the cartridge.

    Becky Bush

    becky91804 at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  121. Congratulations! what a very good and great giveaway! thank you! Sandy pheonix792001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. Wow! I'd love to win this cartridge!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  123. Congrats on the blog being a year old! Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  124. Congratulations on your 1st birthday!! I love your ideas :) Thanks for the opportunity to win the fun cartridge


    d_dement@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Congrats on your Birthday!! I LOVE your blog! This looks like a fun cartridge....got my fingers crossed~

    ReplyDelete
  126. Congratulations for 1 year of sharing your wonderful ideas and helpful hints to others in the Cricut world. You have helped me get started with my new machine.
    dement82@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  127. Congratulations on 1 year of sharing your wonderful ideas and helpful hints to the Cricut world. You have helped me get started with my new machine:)
    dement82@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  128. Happy One Year Birthday! What a great give-a-way prize! Thanks for the chance to win!
    SouthernMrs
    at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  129. Happy Birthday! What a fun giveaway! Thanks for a wonderful year of fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  130. HAPPY BDAY! Congrats! This cart looks awesome..TFS!==Charity S. OH

    ReplyDelete
  131. Hi there, I love your blog =D
    Just passing by to tell you that you have a beautiful blog and you are appreciated. I give you a "beautiful blog award."

    Giselle
    Http://www.crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Congrats and Happy Birthday to you!

    Looks like a great cartridge.

    I'll be here on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  133. Congratulations on a very good year. I so enjoy your blog and wish you a very Happy Birthday. Thanks for the opportunity to win a special Cricut cart.

    ReplyDelete
  134. Congrats on your birthday Tracey. Love your blog and videos. Thanks for sharing so much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Congrats on your first year.
    Thanks for a chance to win!
    Love your blog.
    hidalgo67@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  136. Happy 1st Birthday. Have fun and eat cake. Love how you share the fun with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  137. Congrats on your 1st birthday. Thank you for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  138. Congratulations and thanks for a chance to win!!!
    tjones_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. Happy Birthday! You know I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  140. I am new to cricut and always looking for ideas. Thanks for the tutorials. and thanks for the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  141. I'd love to win this! Congrats on a great first year!

    ReplyDelete
  142. Happy Birthday to you! Thanks to all you super crafters for inspiring me. conwade@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  143. Congrats on your 1st year...here's to many many more! Thank you for all you do and share.

    Joann
    joannmarch

    ReplyDelete
  144. Congrats on your 1 year milestone, keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  145. A year already? Congrats!Thanks for celebrating with us.

    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  146. Wow 1 year. I just found your blog this past summer and think it is great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  147. I Can't Wait for your Birthday Party. I wasn't able to stay with you Boo Party, but have cleared the calendar for your First Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  148. Congrats on your first birthday! I enjoy visiting your blog to see what new things you have created. Thanks for the chance to win the cartridge....Tammie M.

    temorgan0429@woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  149. Hapy Birthday! I'd love to win this cart!
    Lorrinda
    http://isntthatsweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Congrats on your first B-day! I just found you on YouTube tonight and have been checking out all your videos! Great Ideas! I would love to win this cartidge!

    ReplyDelete
  151. Happy Birthday!!
    Love your site. Lots of great stuff to learn.
    Thanks for giving us a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  152. Happy Birthday!!!! Thank You for sharing all your knowledge and awesome ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  153. Congrats on your 1st bog birthdayy! i would love to win a cricut cart. thanks for the oppertunity :]
    samjambam at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  154. Happy 1st blog birthdayy! :] would love to win this cart thanks for the oppotunity
    samjambam at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  155. Happy B-Day!!! What a great giveaway.
    Cara
    Iriplip at cableone dot net

    ReplyDelete
  156. Wow, Happy Happy Birthday, to you, to you. The first year is always soooo important. Great job, I love your site! What a great giveaway! I would LOVE the opportunity to own this cartridge. Thank you and thanks Provo Craft. How very generous!

    ReplyDelete
  157. Congrats on your first BDay. Great giveaway .Thanks for a chance to win.

    Melissa
    iizmmj41@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. Congrats!!! I really enjoy your site and your inspiring creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  159. Happy 1st Birthday!! Can't wait for the party on Saturday! I love your web site!! Thanks for all the great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  160. Oh, I want the great cartridge. Congrats on your 1st Birthday--I just got my Cricut the end of Nov--so new and need all the ideas and supplies I can get. Thanks for all you do! Hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  161. Congratulations on hitting the 1-year mark! And thank you for the lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  162. Happy Birthday. Would love to win the cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  163. Happy Birthday. This would be a fun cartridge to have

    ReplyDelete
  164. Congratulations! Love your blog and would love to add that cartridge to my collection...Rita

    ReplyDelete
  165. Congrats on the 1 year! Thanks for the chance to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  166. Happy one year blog birthday and many more!!! Thank you for a chance to win:)

    ReplyDelete
  167. WOW! It's time to celebrate..Congratulations to you and Happy Birthday!
    What a great give a way and thanks for a chance!!
    Cheers Gina
    raegina at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. Congrats, I can't wait for the party on Saturday!
    gordonshalandaathotmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  169. Congrats on your 1st birthday! I would love to win the cart! Thanks for the chance to win
    Janna

    jkaye_11@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Happy Birthday!! I can't wait to see what you have for us on Sat. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  171. Thanks for the chance to win the cute cart and Congrats on your 1st year! maryvernau at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  172. Wow,how exciting! Happy Anniversary to you. I'd love to win the cartridge. Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  173. Happy Birthday to you! Thanks for the chance to win!
    Andrea
    snagmillar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. Congrats!!!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  175. Happy Birthday to the blog, Happy Birthday to the blog, Happy Birthday dddeeeeaarrrr blogie, Happy Birthday to YYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

    (in my best silly sing-song voice}

    Congrats on a year!

    ReplyDelete
  176. Happy Birthday. This is a big milestone. Thanks for all your videos, I'm always inspired! AND thank you for the chance to win the Sampler cart. What a great prize!

    ReplyDelete
  177. happy 1st birthday. Thanks for a chance to win the great cart

    ReplyDelete
  178. Wow, what an awesome cartridge to be giving away!!! Thank you so very much.

    Debbie
    jmeyer1@woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  179. Happy Birthday to a great blog. Looking forward to celebrating more years ahead!!

    Joann
    joannmarch

    ReplyDelete
  180. Congrats on 1 year!!!! Cannot wait for your Birthday Bash!! And I hope to be the lucky winner!! This cart looks amazing!! Thanks for the opportunity to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  181. Happy Birthday CJToo.... Congratulations, I'm sure this year went by fast. with all the neat stuff you have shared with us. Thank you so much. I will be looking for bigger and better for the years to come. Thanks for sharing your birthday with us.
    Jennifer H.
    jbowerman1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  182. Happy Birthday!

    waldropdonna@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  183. Congrats and thanks for another chance to win.
    Karen
    eskiesmom@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  184. Wow...more giveaways! You're awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  185. Congratulations on your 1st birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  186. Congrats on your 1st Birthday. Would love to win this cart. Thanks for the chance.

    Khunter47

    ReplyDelete
  187. Happy Birthday!! What a great giveaway. I love to visit your blog and check out what you're up to
    tina

    ReplyDelete
  188. Whoohooo! What a great giveaway! Thanks for the opp!

    ReplyDelete
  189. Happy Birthday!!! Here to several more.

    Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  190. Woohoo! Awesome Tracy!!! Huge congrats! Your videos are always such a breath of fresh air!!! And your creations are always fun and inspiring. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  191. Congratulations! Keep up the great work on your blog. I would love to win this cartridge.
    Swiley639@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  192. Teresa at Teresasmalltreasures@yahoo.com said: Congrats on your 1st Birthday!!! I love my cricut machine and enjoy your videos!! Keep them coming! Thanks, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  193. Congratulations on your 1st birthday. Thanks for a chance to win. I have had this cartridge on my wish list for a while now

    ReplyDelete
  194. Happy Happy Birthday. Love the givaway!! Thanks for the chance to win!

    mariontatro@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  195. Tracy,

    Congrats!! Thanks for the chance at this wonderful cartridge!

    Cheryl--fellow Texan

    ReplyDelete
  196. Thanks for the opportunity to win. Love you site and all the good ideas you share
    kandilin@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  197. Congrats on your 1st Birthday I can't believe it's been a year already, great giveaway for the celebration. Thank you looking forward to your second year.

    ReplyDelete
  198. Happy Happy Birthday! I appreciate your videos and all the time you put into them. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü