Happy Sunday!
With this being the Sunday before Halloween we created these paper plate Shining Jack-o-Lanterns to remind us that God shines His light through us. It was a perfect opportunity to explain to the kids that Halloween is about fun times and use it as a teaching moment.
To give the jack-o-lantern the 3D effect glue or staple each plate backwards (to give sort of a bubble or open area between the plates).
Every year my students love making these Shining Jack-o-lanters. So Fun!
Paper plates are one of my favorite materials to craft with. I usually pick them up at the dollar store to keep on hand for crafting with my students.
Supplies:
paper plates
black marker
yellow card stock or construction paper
brown construction paper or cardstock
glue
stapler
orange crayon








Sharing with these linking parties this week!











Hi Tracy....I wanted to let you know that you are my Spotlight of the Week on my blog. I just love your blog and would love a follow. Blessings, Deb
ReplyDeleteI love this idea!I remembered when I made one in 1st grade.
ReplyDelete