follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

{Fall Pumpkin} Treat Holders

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

These treat holders are so easy to make and can be easily adapted to any season or event.  

Chevron patterns (like I used for the paper) seem to be everywhere in decorating nowadays and I didn't care for it much in the beginning….that surprises me because I l.o.v.e. ric rack, squiggles and wavy lines…..but this pattern has grown on me.  

The pattern paper is one I found in the My Memories Suite shop and printed out an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of it.  I got 3 treat holders out of 1 sheet.



Race Day - Extra Papers Designer Pack

This is the Die I used to create my treat holder.  
I also used the Precious Pumpkin stamp for the front of my treat holder.

❖ Pumpkin stamp ~ Michael's
❖ orange, green & black ink
❖ Flourish Square punch
❖ Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Wild Honey
❖ green & white twine
❖ 2" x 3" ziplock bags
❖ double stick tape (to attach candy bags)

~Tracy
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So cute...great treat holders!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, I so love this. I would also love for you to add this, and some of your other amazing ideas, to my weekly Mom's Library Link-Up.
    http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com/2012/10/moms-library-link-up-3-for-me.html

    Thanks and be blessed,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü