follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, October 18, 2012

T.G.I.F. Link Party #71

 
Hi everyone and welcome to this week's T.G.I.F. Link Party!
 
 

Let's start with this week's Features!  =)
 

M & M Turkeys
 
Shoe Rack

Candy Corn Wreath
Old Crow Chair
 I featured a few other crafty projects over at my Facebook Fan Page -- here.
 
 
~Tracy


Subscribe to Craft Junkie Too by Email
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Just linked up and want to thank you for hosting! Have a great week end! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I linked up but like goofball I put my name and not the name of my blog post (rolling my eyes). Sorry! I'm still new to linking up and I automatically put mine when I see "name", lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy, thank you so much for featuring my shoe rack, yoou made my day!
    And for hosting this great party!
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting and have a fabulous weekend. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting the party and for featuring my Old Crow chair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the fun linky party. have a great weekend
    DIANA L
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats ladies!!Awesome projects!!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracy! My heart skipped a beat when I saw my Turkeys featured here, thanks! Thank you for hosting and sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü