follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

{Spookalicous Halloween Mix} ~ It's Frightfully Delicious!

Don't let the name scare you one little bit -- this is no trick but a treat instead.  I thought it would be a fun idea to create a spooky halloween mix that would be interesting to share with co-workers, classrooms, friends, neighbors and trick-or-treaters.  With a little help from Google I came up with some creepy, crawly names for each of the "ingredients". 
 This delightful mix will definitely get a few smiles this Halloween.  

Here is a closer look at all of the spooky ingredients:
I'll be back another day to show you a goodie bag I created using this fun treat.  
Check back now through October 31st for more crafty projects. 
=)

Linking up to these parties:

~Tracy


Subscribe to Craft Junkie Too by Email
Linking Up:
Lil' Luna
Craft-o-Maniac
A Diamond in the Stuff
Texas Crafty Girls
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I've been trying to come up with cute goodie bags for my Special Olympics Swim Team for their final competition at the end of the month (the Saturday before Halloween). This will be perfect! Thanks, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This looks great! I hope you will share this starting Wednesday night at The CSI Project. This week's challenge is Fall Foods and this is perfect!
      Come on over! Each week is a new craft challenge and Food sometimes!
      www.thecsiproject.com

      Delete
  2. This is awesome! What a great treat to make with the kids and then share!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loev this Super Yummy Idea!!...Ghost Poop...very funny!TFS
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Ghost Poop is my favorite! I could just sit and eat a bag of mini marshmallows by themselves (they're so much better than regular sized ones for some reason), so this mix is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü