follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, October 11, 2012

T.G.I.F. Link Party #70

Welcome to this week's T.G.I.F. Link Party! 
 
It's time to link up to share what you've been up to. 
 
Here are a few features from last week's party.


Tic Tac Toe

Homemade Halloween Costumes

Baby Boy Name Frame

Halloween Fabric Banner

Rustic Key & Sunglasses Holder
Cube-o-Lanterns

If you've been featured -- please grab the Featured Me Button for your blog -- it's in the right hand side bar.

I also featured some link ups during the week over at my Facebook Fan Page....here.
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Cute features! Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting this weeks party! Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so appreciate you featuring my rustic key and sunglasses holder. Yay! And thanks for hosting another great party! -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting Tracy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my kids costumes. This year my daugther wants to be a raccoon! I have the supplies but yet to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my ghosts last week and my banner this week Tracy!!! There are so many great projects linked up here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another fun linky party Tracy have a great weekend!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for featuring my baby boy name frame Tracy, and thanks again for hosting such a fun party! Love the your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tracy,
    I thought that I was at a different blog.I thought I was lost...LOL..
    Love this New Look!
    Congrats to all that were featured!Fabulous Projects!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for featuring my tic tac toe card !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü