Here is our morning schedule:
Lesson - God Gives Us Animals
Snack - Animals Crackers
Craft - A Treat for the Birds & Paper Bag Animal Puppets
Coloring Page - Animals
We had 2 crafts this week including making a Treat for the Birds to hang outside and we also created Paper Bag Animals -- and made puppets out of them.

A Treat for the Birds
Supplies:
- bagels
- peanut butter
- birdseed
- string
--------------
I found some free Paper Bag Puppet printables {here} and printed out several ones of the face (for time purposes). I let the children could choose which one they would like.
Paper Bag Animal Puppets
Supplies:
- brown lunch bags
- paper bag printable from here
- crayons
- scissors
- glue

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü