follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, October 22, 2012

Tootsie Pop Broom Stick {Halloween Treats}

I love treat holders and especially when I can make them look extra cute.  

These little witch's brooms have a hidden treat under the bristles -- a tootsie pop. So fun!

I first saw this idea on a YouTube video of one of my favorite crafters and was inspired to create these for myself.   She used a brown coffee filter to create a "broom" but I only had white coffee filters -- I used brown glimmer mist to change my white filters into brown ones.  This color is a little darker than what I like -- but I used what I had.  





Aren't they adorable?!  {love}

Here is the supplies I used…..






YouTube Video -- click here

To make the tag(s)
"If the broom fits" stamp ~ Spooky Puns by My Pink Stamper
witch stamp ~ Michael's 
"Bubble Bath" corner punch ~ Martha Stewart
"rounded rectangle" punch ~ The Paper Studio
black ink ~ My Pink Stamper



 
Linking up to these parties:
 
~Tracy
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,This is so COOL!Love this!TFS
    Enjoy your day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute. Thanks for the tutorial.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Stampin' Up Ind Demo
    http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great step-by-step and a very cure Halloween treat idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vey inventive. I love what you did with a coffee filter. Your treat bag and toppers are great. The kids in your Sunday school class will love them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü