follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, October 14, 2011

Pink-alicious Blog Hop ~ October

Welcome to the October Pink-alicious Blog Hop hosted by Robyn at My Pink Stamper. If you're following the blog hop trail you should have arrived from Sharon's blog….click here to start at the beginning so you won't miss anything. 


 For this blog hop we were to create a goodie or treat bag and showcase one of the stamp sets that is all about yummy-ness! So fun! I've created a goodie bag that can be shared with any and everyone. Just a simple message to say "You are the cherry on top" is the best way to say thanks, congrats, well done, go for it, maybe next time, and much more.






Project Supplies:
1.  "Cherry" - Smiley Cards by Cricut
2.  Clear Cello Bags
3.  Celebrate It Kraft bags
4.  My Pink Stamper's "Sweet Goodness" stamp set.
5.  Red, white checkerboard elastic ribbon (Hobby Lobby)
6.  Threading Water border punch by Fiskars
7.  "Vintage Photo" ink by Ranger for inking around edges.
8.  "Ribbon Loop" corner punch by Martha Stewart.
9.  Twine by Papertrey Ink






Thanks for stopping by and head over to Andrea's blog next….


Blog Hop Trail 

 Tracy (CraftJunkieToo) (<---you're here)
 June 

Pin It

64 comments:

  1. cute treat project and love those funny eyes on the cherry too cute!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Tracy, the face on the cherry is adorable & I love how you used the stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your project!! so cute
    thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute Tracy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute treat bag! The tag just adds the right touch! TFS!
    ash2jay@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Tracy! I love the cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too cute - I really love the happy cherry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are great bags. love the use of the kraft bags...it is one of my favorite things to incorporate into my projects too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!

    wyme98@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute. I like how you stamped "sweet" in between the corner punches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So very adorable!! I love all the added extras on your bag!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  12. very,very cute!! Thanks for sharing@

    peifer88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Very cute and creative. Love it.

    Lisa Scrappingpinklady

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that you used Smiley card, you don't see that very often. Your bag is adorable.
    JaniceA

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute smiley treat bag.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute Treat bag. The Cherry is so cute. Love the colors.

    Happy Hopping!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute! I love seeing crafts made with the smiley cartridge. It's fun! Love the sentiment with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the little face on the cherry! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome goodie bag! The cherry is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a simple and wonderful idea. I never wuld have thought of it. Thanks fo the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute cute goodie bag gift!!! So pinky and girly!!! LOVE IT!!!

    Yaneri
    www.scrapycrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. SO adorable - and red is my favorite color! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute! The face on the cherry made me smile!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super cute candy bag!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a great treat bag. Thanks for sharing. I'm really enjoying the switch from all the halloween crafts right now. TFS
    Cheri
    djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your creation! The cherry on top sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  27. so super cute , love the color comb of your papers .
    thanks for sharing .

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your treat bag is so cute!!! I love the cherry theme! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Precious project! So super cute! TFS!

    Crafty hugs,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tracy, your cute cherry is super inspiring! Super sweet project :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Super cute, Tracy! Sure to give the recipient a big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love how you used a paper bag to make your goodie bag. That is a great stamp :)
    Super Cute!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really cute bag Tracy! That cherry is adorablee =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the little Cherry's face and the little bling for the eye!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the colors you used, adorable treat bags.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love it!!! Great little treat bag and a simply perfect sentiment too. :)

    Big Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great little treat box. Lover the kraft paper on your project and the loop punch you used on the corners. Great sentiment.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the eyes on the cherry so cute!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  39. Too cute...I love smiley cards! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Fabulous project! Great sentiment!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. How sweet! I just love the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  42. love this cartridge and so want this stamp set!! love the eyes..lol doris
    parkernana5 at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great treat bag:) so fun and I love the border punch and the embossing looks great:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. nice bag love the saying
    tfs
    bdtktr at gmail dot com
    craftinwithmypups..blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Too CUTE Tracy! LOVE all the details! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the "organic" look! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Super cute Tracy!!!
    Wish I could find those bags!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Super duper cute! TFS!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Super cute! I love that cherry image, it's so fun and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love all the details of your bag! Love this! TFS!!!
    jordanbev5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Enjoyed the treat bag. Love the way you used Martha Stewart's punches on the corners only. Popped it out, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Cute treat bag. The cherry with the goggly eye is great. Love the twine and ribbon details. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Absolutely Adorable!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Very cute!! I loooove anything with cherries on them!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Your treat bags are adorable, love the happy little cherry. Great job. teachermom5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü