follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Crafty Halloween Blog Hop ~ Fall Altered Cricut Boxes

Welcome to the Crafty Halloween Blog Hop featuring my wonderful CJToo Crafty Designers.
Today we are all featuring Halloween projects for your inspiration and enjoyment!  

For my project I'm excited to show you a "trash-to-treasure", "repurposed", "recycled", "altered" FALL Home Decor blocks.

I used empty Cricut cartridge boxes as the basis of my project!



  • FALL letters - "Mickey Font" by Cricut cut at 5.50
  • brown lunch bags
  • patterned paper in fall theme
  • homespun fabric
  • picks and berries
  • raffia
  • wire



{PRIZE ALERT}
One My Pink Stamper stamp set of your choice from the 
My Pink Stamper Stamp line.
Click here for choices!


To enter to win:
blog visitors -- leave one comment here on this post…..(please leave an email in your comment so I can contact you if you win) 
email subscribers that don't leave comments email me your entry for a chance to win.  Trying to accommodate everyone for a fair chance! 

I'll draw a winner next week!  
Good Luck and thanks for hopping along with us!!

To continue with the hop -- click here to visit Cheryl's blog……
I can't wait to see what she's created for us today!!

Blog Hop Trail


Tracy @ Craft Junkie Too

Cheryl @ CardsbyCG 

Kadie @ Kards by Kadie

Kristy @ Craftin' on my Door

Roberta @ TX Scrapper Mom

Shawn @ Shawn's Fireside Crafting Room

Shelley @ Carley's Closet

Tanya @ Tanyaisis Creations
Pin It

65 comments:

  1. These are too cute!!! Fall is my favorite time of year. Thanks for the video.

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love how you upcycled the cricut boxes.

    Hugs, Sheena
    slynne1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!!
    msstoenatrunestonedotnet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun project Tracy! I LOVE IT! What a great idea on repurposing those cricut boxes.
    Hope you are doing well.

    Marilyn C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall!!! The colors are sooo pretty! Thanks for sharing another great project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea! I have a ton of boxes and need to figure out what to do with them! This would be great for any holiday! I love it!

    daph66@shreiber.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fall boxes!! I see my cricut boxes being recycled

    silvia
    sillyscrap@aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute home decor project! Great idea to recycle those cricut boxes. :)

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    staceyscreativecorner at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! The fall blocks look awesome!

    Tracy
    owlbecraftin at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cute and clever idea. great way to use cricut boxes. tfs.
    i'm a follower.
    littlen44 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing..i love what you did with the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome!! You never cease to amaze me Tracy!! What a great project!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com
    tinakatz1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are perfect Tracy! I love that you are recycling too. What a great example of your country crafting style too. Just perfect.

    Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tracy, this is a very nice project utilizing the boxes.

    dotfree@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love your 'recycled' FALL blocks! this project is fabulous and so was the video :-) Thanks so much for sharing -- I am inspired!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing fall project! So clever

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very creative ideas. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great way to recycle your boxes! I love the way they turned out, all the fall colors.

    plese.cathy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. The blocks are cute! What a terrific idea. I just recently organized my cartridges in a tote and knew I'd find something to do with the empty boxes. I'm a happy follower.
    Debbie B.
    jdoutback@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Tracy for the great suggestion. You always have some very creative designs. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  21. These fall blocks would look wonderful on my windowsill So would all your craft show items. I could buy the whole setup
    great job. Love your blog.
    Mjaureen

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are just AWESOME Tracy!! I guess it is silly to have all them boxes stored up in a bigger box in the closet, huh? :) Great idea!!
    Love them!

    Shelley
    Fellow DT member
    http://carleys-closet.blogspot.com
    shelleymace21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for showing us a way to re-purpose our cricut boxes. Fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing your ideas and talents with us.

    scrapbooknut67114 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your fall idea using the cricut boxes....it would look so nice on a mantle or bookcase. Very cute and inexpensive way to decorate the house for fall.
    Lynn bootsandblingtime.blogspot.com
    bootsandbling (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. That is one of the most ingenious ideas and so simple, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. I save all my Cricut boxes! THIS IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA!! And I'm totally lifting this! Thanks for another great project Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute idea. Thank you for sharing it. - Colleen

    cburki1111@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute, Tracy! I love MPS Stamps! Thanks for the chance to win!
    parrwd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great idea!! Thanks, you are so very creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute! What a great way to reuse these boxes. Thanks Shannon the irishscrapper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great way to recycle the boxes. Such cute Fall decor! You did a great job.
    tcsobotka at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. love the decor great fall look
    tfs
    bdtk at gmail dot com
    craftinwithmypups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. bdtktr at gmail dot com sorry wrong email

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love it! I have always loved block decor but I really like the embellishments that you placed on top!

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. So very cute! I love these types of decorations! Thank you so much!
    Lisa
    lisascreativeniche at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a great use of your cricut boxes. TFS!

    nanettemt at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. What a fun project. You can unwrap them after the holiday and rewrap them in the next holiday wrap. Great use of our many Cricut boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  38. These are so pretty. Great job.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  39. These are fabulous Tracy, I love all the accents you added to the tops of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. What a great idea for a home decoration. Love it! TFS!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  41. These are so cute Tracy! Thanks for the ideas and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Tracy: You seriosuly ROCKED IT on this project....I think I know what I'm going to do with my empty Cricut cartridge boxes....AWESOME PROJECT Girlfriend!

    Thanks for the amazing Halloween Blog Hop - It was fun and all my fellow Design Team Members did a FABULOUS JOB! Many Thank! Kadie

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a great way to use Cricut boxes! I love this! You did a great job- I am following you on Google. lclass003atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the idea of repurposing! So cute can't wait to try
    Easyspch@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful home decor project, this would look beautiful on a mantle or a bookshelf. Thanks for the informative tutorial, too.

    lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  46. Seriously Cute! Love the idea of repurpousing the cricut boxes, too!

    kimberk@peak(dot)org

    ReplyDelete
  47. Just finished the hop, so many beautiful Halloween and Fall project ideas. Thanks for sponsoring the hop!

    lflinesatcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  48. Very cute project!!

    Sarah
    farmboy at bevcomm.net

    ReplyDelete
  49. What a clever idea it is to use the cricut boxes. TFS.

    scrapbooking.mommieof2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. super cute project..TFS!!!

    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. So pretty! They are such a great use of something you really don't want to get rid of but is taking up space!
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Super cute and what a great way to recycle!
    craftin-on-my-door.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love your idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a supper trash-to treasure projet, i just love make things out of trash, they make the best treasure. thanks for sharing your great projet
    jojo_moore62@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Great idea. Love the font it fits the whole theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Great project!! They are so cut, I think that I just might have to try to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I just love this so much that I have featured over on my blog at http://www.scrappingpinklady.com for tomorrow. Nov 1st 2011. I hope you will stop by and check it out and pick up a "featured button" for your blog.

    email is editorofpinkscrapper@ gmail.com
    Lisa Scrappingpinklady

    ReplyDelete
  58. Fall is my favorite time of year. And this project you did is just awesome, not only fall, but a great way to recycle.
    angel hugs
    Debby
    angels5.2005 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great Project, love the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  60. This is awesome! Who says you have to use wood blocks - duh! why didn't I think of that! I love lots of wood project ideas so this inspires me to get more creative!
    I love the raffia and berries on top.
    Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays! Featuring this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  61. What a great project. I still have seperation anxiety with my boxes...LOL, but I love the Fall blocks and your tutorial. Good job!

    www.inspired-by-scrapping.blogspot.com
    jackie_struss@justex.net

    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  62. What a cute idea! (Hopefully Santa will bring me a Cricut or Silhouette machine this year.)

    ReplyDelete
  63. These are awesome, now I need to start looking around my house for old boxes that I would normally throw out ;) Thanks for linking up and sharing with us! Loved it :)
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü