follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, October 28, 2011

Fall Craft Show Pictures….a look back!

I was looking through some old digital pictures of craft show crafts and thought it may be fun to share with you some of the pictures from one of my biggest shows I did in 2003 -- I would have forgotten the year but they are included on the photos so it was a great reminder.  Gosh, time flies.  I remember this show very well and sold out of most of my wood crafts.  Good times!  One day when Spencer is older I will get back into do more craft shows.  It's in my blood.

Thanks for letting me share…..





I would create a lot of my own wood patterns but also purchased many from online retailers like Heidi Markish Designs, Beein' Creative with Mis, Country Blessings by Sandra Brake and Pretty Primitives (no longer in biz :( -- so sad!)  

my hubby looks so thrilled, doesn't he?  lol!!


I love checkerboard - don't I?? :)

♥Tracy
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Tracy!!! I love all those wood projects. I, too, use to do some tole painting and woodcrafts and I'm finding myself really missing it! I did a few SMALLER craft shows, but nothing of that magnitude, LOL
    I am So loving your little trees, too. Do you have a closer picture of them?

    Thanks for sharing!

    Kim
    kimberscraftday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, tracy that tent looks so so amazing! i'm not surprised you sold out, i love everything i see!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers! I love all the wood projects. Everything looks wonderful! No wonder you sold out. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wood projects, love the moose out front, how clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing. You are so talented. I so look forward to your emails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your creations are terrific! You're a real professional. TFS your pictures.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü