follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

CJToo's Fall Porch 2011

Spencer and I had a great time decorating for our porch for Fall and I thought I'd share some pictures with you.  Fall is my favorite season of the year -- I just love the pumpkins, scarecrows and scent of mulled cider melting in my candle melter.  Count me in for a good old fashion hay ride anytime! Too bad we don't get many trick-or-treaters out where we live -- but we love looking at all of the decorations anyway!  :)




If you saw My Summertime Sunflower Porch -- you know I love to change out the seasons with different decorations.  Fall is my favorite and I can go a LITTLE overboard -- (snickers)…..well, maybe a LOT!  


Thanks for stopping by and what is your favorite season?


Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Love it! Very well put together!
    Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute. If it wasn't raining and so windy I would go decorate my porch. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that instead of just posting photos you post scrapboook pages. :) I'm a skier, so my favorite season would have to be winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!!! Love your wood pieces... makes me want to bust out my paints and my scroll saw and get busy :)
    Fall is also my absolute favorite time of year.
    I linked my porch up to one of your link parties a few weeks ago, but yours makes me want to go add some more to mine :)
    http://kimberscraftday.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-love-fall.html
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your porch. This is the time of year I think of family and being back home up north where the leave are turning vibrant colors and there is a chill in the air. Love it as it brings back so many child hood mememories. I can even spell those home made pies my aunt Marion used to make!
    But my favorite season is the summer as I love swimming, the beach and warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING porch, I wish I could do all that to mine! I think Halloween is the one season where there is NO such thing as 'going overboard' Im sure the trick-or-treaters love it too!

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute! I wish I had a front porch! Did you see the pictures I took of the inside of my house? http://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/2011/09/halloween-house.html
    I go for the "Vintage" Halloween stuff, I just love it! Hugs! Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  8. my favortie too! wish my porch looked as beautiful as this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish I had your kind of creativity and energy!! Soo, soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü