follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day!!

Happy World Card Making Day my CJToo Friends!  I am so super excited to kick off this first day of October celebrating with Ms. Kassidy from Inking It Up Crazy.  She had the marvelous idea to celebrate today with lots of cards, challenges and giveaways so make sure you check out all of the fun.






For my card I have an adorable pink, black and white card for you today……I hope you like it too. 




Since October is also Breast Cancer Awareness month I thought it would be fitting to incorporate a little inspiration to my friends, family and others suffering with this terrible disease.  


Supplies:



1. "Hope and Courage" Set by My Pink Stamper
2.  "Doily Lace" border punch by Martha Stewart
3.  i-Top punch by Imaginisce (flower #1)
4.  i-Top punch by Imaginisce (flower #2)
5.  Crystal Stickles

Now Ms. Kassidy has lots of other cards, challenges and give-aways so please head over and check out the fun!  -->  click here…..
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great card for awareness! glad you had some time for WCMD :)

    -rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Tracy! The flower with the button in the middle is darling & I like the sparkle you added to the butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous!!

    Please join us for Link Up for Pink, we have over $3K worth of prizes to giveaway! :)
    Yolie
    www.JustYolie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü