follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Guest Blogger {A Creative Princess}

I'm so excited to have Terri from A Creative Princess here today to share an awesome tutorial.  I've been a big fan of Terri's blog (she has some darling ideas) and I know you will become a fan too…

---------------------




Hi! I'm Terri and I have a little craft blog called A Creative Princess where I share my crafting obsession with all of you. I host "It's a Party" on Thursday's where everyone can show off their fabulous creations.
I am so happy to be guest posting here today! Thank you, Tracy!!

Today I'm going to share with you how I made this Fall Screen.

I had originally put it outside on my house, but it somehow ended up above my daughter's fireplace at her house!

I caught my husband one day throwing away an old screen (shame on him!). I grabbed it out of his hands and taped off a pumpkin shape on it.


Wow, that looks really bright there! Anyway, I spray painted it with orange. I didn't bother doing anything with the frame because it would be covered.


I wired long garland around the outside on the frame.


You might notice, I didn't paint a stem. I used the ends of the 2 garlands for the stem.
Thank you again, Tracy, for having me! I hope you all will stop by A Creative Princess sometime and let's get our craft on!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! What a neat way to recycle an old item! I love it! I think I will try to make it this weekend! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü