follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

CJToo Crafty Designers Design Team Day!


Fall or Halloween Project : Goody Bags


 What a wonderful and talented group of ladies I have on my Design Team!! 
The Design Team assignment this week is

Fall or Halloween Project : Goody Bags
The idea is to create a goody bag that can easily be mass-produced for a classroom full of kids, daycare, bible school etc.


To see more about their fabulous creations - you can visit their blogs by clicking on their names or on the photo of their project. Let's get the creativity rolling shall we??

~~~~~~

Kadie at Kards by Kadie created these FANTASTIC Halloween bookmarks for her grand kids. I love all the little images in her "Happy Halloween" sentiment.




~~~~~~

Cheryl at CardsbyCG.blogspot.com created these wonderful spider treats... hop over to her blog to find out what creative supplies she used.



~~~~~~

Kristy  at Craftin-on-my-Door gave us this wonderful pic of her project. I can't wait to run over there and see the rest of her stinkin' cute treats!


~~~~~~



Tanya over at Tanyaisis Creations made a wonderful table full of Halloween goodies! Hop over to her blog to see more.



~~~~~~
Shelley at Carleys-Closet shares these wonderful treat boxes. So cute right?!?





~~~~~~


Roberta  at TX Scrapper Mom made these terrific 
party popper style treats.  I just love the paper she's used.




~~~~~~
I hope you enjoy these wonderful projects. Please head over to give my wonderful designers some comment LOVE! I know they appreciate it as much as I do.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a WONDERFUL display of goodie/treat bags everyone! You know how much I love love love goodie bags and these are amazing! Super job ladies!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job everybody!! I love how different all the ideas are... each perfectly unique. What a wonderful and talented group of crafty ladies you are! :)

    Terrific job,
    Hugs, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü