follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Tuesday ~ ♥ Valentine's Day Scrapbook Lay-out ♥

Hi everyone and welcome to my Tuesday post. 

Surprise! I have a Scrapbook page for you today.....aren't you excited?  LOL - just kidding.  I don't post many scrapbook layouts and get questions frequently why I don't post more??  Well, to be totally honest I use my cricut for more home decor, decorating and cards.  I don't create as many scrapbook layouts as I should but do love looking at them and once I start making one....well....I just add more and more until a few hours have passed by.  {sigh}  I think I am my own worst enemy and make the pages "harder" than they have to be.  I need to SIMPLIFY and I think I would enjoy putting them together more. Ü

♥♥♥♥

Staying with my Valentine's theme I created these pages ready to pop on my pictures. 








click to enlarge

Supplies:

Cartridges
Celebrate with Flourish - Happy Valentine's Day (cut at 4 inches)
Lacy Labels - LOVE square (cut at 3 inches)

Cardstock
2 - 12 x 12 white
red, black and white

Designer Paper
red & white polka dots
black and white hearts
black & white polka dots

Miscellaneous
buttons
red gel pen
black marker for stitching around pages
Folk heart punch by Marvy

♥♥♥

Stop back tomorrow as I will be joined by my CJToo Crafty Designers for some super duper Valentine projects to share for another Design Team post.   You won't want to miss it. 

♥♥♥♥

Pin It

21 comments:

  1. Love the layout!! I love doing themed pages. Thanks for sharing some wonderful ideas.

    Sondra
    srader@fuse.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout love the traditional color combo, and the great mix of pattern papers, I do the very same thing with my scrapbook layouts I just really need to find my simple style that I am happy with Thanks again for sharing and the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout, Tracy! You should make more of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just Love your LO! I usually don't do pages with out having the pictures, but I think why not:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrapbook--it is important....I keep telling myself that, LOL! So many projects so little time! You did a great job! Love that title!
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your LO. I am not a scrapbooker... I confess. It seems in the world of paper craft you should have experience in it all and you do it all beautifully!!

    Thanks, as always, for sharing! :)
    - Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the colors and the whole layout! fabulous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your scrapbook page is really pretty. looks like it took some time to put together.


    Tammy H

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the same way with scrapbook pages. Cute layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHat abeautiful layout - you do such wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i hardly make any lo's. but i like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This layout is soooo beautiful my friend! I love it! XOXO Momo

    ReplyDelete
  13. great pages! you really should do more and post them here! looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü