follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, February 11, 2011

My Pink Stamper Pink-alicous Blog Hop ~ 2/11/11

Hi and welcome to another Pink-alicious Blog Hop hosted by Robyn at My Pink Stamper featuring her 2011 Design Team & guests!. 






My Pinkalicious Blog Hop Friday


If you arrived from Angela's blog you are on the right trail.  If you'd like to start at the beginning click { HERE }.

♥♥♥

For my project post I am all into goodie bags. 
*Goodie bags* are great because you can dress them UP or down and find the perfect addition to any gift or treat.

I'm a mom, an aunt, Kindergarten Sunday School teacher and am usually surrounded by kiddo's always on the "l@@k out for kids goodie bags, treats and cutsie things....ya know...stuff kids would like.....but I am also a sister, daughter, friend and co-worker so when I designed this project I decided to do something a little more sophisticated and girlie! 



Supplies:
  • black paper sack/bag
  • designer paper (black/gray striped)
  • card stock (gray) smaller pieces black, ivory
  • PSNLE Circles punch by EK Success

  • Lace Heart punch by Martha Stewart
  • heart stamp
  • "with love" stamp (Lovealicious collection) by My Pink Stamper
  • black ink
  • prima flowers (red and black)
  • brad to attach flowers
  • black & white pens for doodling
  • pop dots
  • red tulle
1.  Laying the black bag flat trim off 2.75 inches from top.  Bag should measure 4" tall when open.
2.  Using large dotted EK success punch -- punch holes along one side of gray card stock.
3.  Trim off a little more than 3 dots (see picture).  Cutting 2 (one for each side of bag).  Line up holes at top and adhere card stock to front and back of bag.
4.  Trim 2 pieces of designer paper to your desire and adhere one piece to front and one to back.
5.  Using Lace Heart punch -- punch out of gray card stock trimming to size and adhering to front and back of bag along top for a "lacy" effect. 
6.  For sentiment trim piece of ivory card stock and stamp heart and stamp "with love"sentiment. Measurements will depend on your supplies.  Attach to a black base which is about 1/4" larger than ivory one and attach flowers using a brad.
7.  Position sentiment onto front of bag on top of designer paper.  
8.  Put in candy, goodie or other treat as desired.
9.  Attach tulle through holes of punch as a "bag handle".
10.  Share with your friends!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
♥Tracy

Now, hop over to Pam's blog {HERE} to see what fabulous creation she has for us.


♥BLOG HOP TRAIL♥
If you get side tracked or want to start at the beginning of the hop - just click {HERE}.



Pin It

144 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! So tired of "cutsie" stuff it's great to see elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING!!! creation my friend will forsure lift this He! He! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Love it Tracy! ....HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea. thank you for sharing.

    brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - this is such an elegant project - great job!

    Linda
    lindascreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. how classy and beautiful!mrsroddy4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this! Great job! TFS :)

    ~Jennifer
    mycreativecrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this! Super cute!

    amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect goody bag for the sophisticated girl. TFS your project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this idea ! you rocked it !

    HUGS !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love this little treat bag looks so cute and elegant..
    Minta

    mintab@gmail.com
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. need to get some of those edge punches! super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it it would make a great gift bag for a teen girl too.

    thanks for sharing.

    gigi
    bvnaia@yahoo.com
    gigisdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your project & I agree about the goody bags. I decided to make some instead of the typical cards this year for my ds class. They're just so much fun! Thanks for the blog-hop.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the bag you made.ireally love the colors.LouLoubell larymoo57@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really elegant and beautiful.

    phollyphlox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great project, Love it! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that you took an ordinary black bag and brought it to fabulous in one fell swoop!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love how you can take a simple store bought item and make it so much better! Makes the gift inside seem even more special.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a classy bag. Thanks for sharing =)

    misfitz70(at)gmail(dot).com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous project! I am a treat bag fanatic! Somehow I've become the go-to on-call person for party favors in my area! I don't even advertise but someohow I am always working on them for someone! I am also always working on them for my family/friends, the kids preschool and our church groups! I love it and it keeps me busy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your bag is so elegant! Wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super Cute Bag!

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable bag. Thanks for the instuctions

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is by far the prettiest treat bag I have seen!! Very classy!! And its "cricut-less"!! (LOL!!) TFS!! (yost531@msn.com)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very nice elegant bag.

    Chris
    Chris.Pickul@hotmail.com
    http://pickulblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. That goody bag is beautiful!! Love the colors!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome bag! Looks great! Such a great idea!!

    EricaQ

    I have a giveaway on my blog. I'd love to have you come visit.
    http://ericaqscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute project! Thanks for the great idea :0). Have a blessed weekend!
    Hugs, Carol L
    godsjem08 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. That is so pretty!!! I especially love the look of the handle! :D

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the goodie bag, thanks for the inspiration
    bdtktr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks like fun and it's cute! Better than buying those $5 bags!

    April
    nginerd at gmail dot com
    http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Tracy!
    Talk about elegant! Your "bag" is too pretty to be called just a goodie bag! Proud to say I'm a new follower & will come back to visit often! This "hop" is so fun!
    Hugs from R.I.,
    Laura=:8
    coconutbunnie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi! Beautiful bag! I love it. New follower!
    mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. So pretty and elegant. Thanks for the detailed directions too.

    ReplyDelete
  36. So cute tfs.
    http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very elegant indeed!! Love it and thank you for sharing!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  38. That is such a classy bag... I am very much in awe of the handles... I never would have thought of that... so pretty! Thanks for the hop. pjritsema at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Your treat bags are so elegant looking. Very beautiful. Thanks for the hop!

    jenlovcarr at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful bag. I want one! Will have to keep this in mind for some things coming up soon.
    regina95370@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love this idea... and the design is so versatile!

    Thanks for sharing, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  42. Awesome treat bag Tracy. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love it. I cant believe that was just a bag. great job.

    hugs
    dawn

    ReplyDelete
  44. Black, Red & White the perfect colors for Valentines Day. Lovely treat bag. TFS. Smooches... scrapperinthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a great goodie bag! I love the way you ties it off.

    Hugs,
    Saundra
    Luvscrappingtogether@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Very classy! Thanks for sharing.

    blimanen at msn dot com
    Scrappedwithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Tracy, these are super cute, you always make the cutest treat bags, Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!
    brodiec88 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. So pretty! Love how you did the handle and the little heart border with the punches!!

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  49. Beautiful! The circle edge punch worked perfect for the hand hold. Great Idea!

    Olivia
    ojdorman at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love this! It really does look dressed up. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  51. One of the prettiest treat bags I have seen. I just love it! The red tulle is a great touch:) All your choices are just right! TFS.
    ~Madison www.funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love that handle!!! And the border perfect! Perfect treat bag!
    Maria :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love it! I want to learn how to make that!Thanks for sharing!

    creativediva98@gmail.com
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

    jholton0503@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. This is SO pretty. Thanks for sharing how you made it. Hugs- Glora

    me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    Meredith
    mcshupe@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  57. Tracy - this is sooo beautiful! I have been planning to make some goody bags to share with my friends on Monday and these would be perfect! Thanks so much for sharing them :) I am a follower and I love your blog!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh so pretty,,I love gift bags...
    Imogene Walker
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. This is adorable! Love it!

    madimom_04@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I absolutely love your bag. So cute!

    TFS!
    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow, beautiful gift bag! TFS :)
    Jenn
    craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love the gift bag..

    Shelia

    sheel2gregory2yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Tracy this bag is beautiful. I really love your work you do a great job.

    ~Sarah
    http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. What a great gift bag idea. Thanks for sharing.

    Gabriela

    gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Fantastic gift bag. So elegant and beautiful with a lit touch of red!! Just perfect!!
    cricutlvr@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hello,
    i love your goodie bag, it is really nice!
    Greets Sabina
    http://sabinafk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  67. Cute bag! I became a follower.
    Thanks for sharing,
    karenk3 at ameritech dot net

    ReplyDelete
  68. This is so elegant! I love the Martha heart punch! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. very pretty bag! love th colors! Dina arm1997@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Beautiful bag! I love tying tulle on projects!!
    www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love it!! I wish I had that border punch - looks wonderful. I do have that heart stamp. Greta colors luv2scrap44 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I love using black and white together too. this is a very nice bag TFS

    katy

    ReplyDelete
  73. This is simply stunning! It is definately sweet and girly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  74. This is so elegant looking that I'm not sure "treat bag' does it justice! LOL It's beautiful and I really appreciated your directions.
    smilesmoore2 atverizon dotnet

    ReplyDelete
  75. That is just SO SO PRETTY! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Wow, what a goregous treat bag...love them punches you used, very clever!!! I don't own any of those punches but now that I've seen your beautiful creation using them, I'm gonna go get me them punches SOON!! TFS!

    Thelma ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  77. How elegant - and who would not love to be receiving this goodie? Thanks so much for sharing!
    Genelle
    brown7444@bellsouth.net
    grannysbullfrogsandbutterflies@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. What an elegant treat bag.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  79. very elegant project:-) love the look
    Michele
    stitchinchic at optonline dot net

    ReplyDelete
  80. Precious, thanks for sharing.

    steph4575@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Your bag is gorgeous!

    cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. As usual Tracy your project is beautiful! TFS

    mlenclade at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I love your elegant little goodie bag! The bag topper/handles are so cute. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  84. Love the gift bag! It is so cute. thanks
    shop2udrop at embarqmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Love this gift bag Tracy, I know I'll always find great inspiration here. papermemories4u(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  86. wish i was gettin that adorable bag.mariposacrystal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Great gift bag, I love the the punch used as a handle.

    ReplyDelete
  88. Very romantic and very pretty. Thanks for sharing and I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. i love the punches you used! thanks so much for sharing!
    Brenna
    rbanderson@live.ca

    ReplyDelete
  90. My favorite colors, black-white-red, love the idea of the large punch in the middle for the ribbon, thank you for sharing your idea. jman4@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  91. I love this bag, but even more I love the detail you have put in your tutorial to explain what is needed and how to put it together! I am sold on becoming a follower. Great work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  92. I love your bag!!! I will definitely love to use that one!!

    Sherri
    sherri@cwik.org

    ReplyDelete
  93. Beautiful bag!! :-) Thank you for sharing it! I'm a new follower of yours!

    ~Carol
    cricutingcarol @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. What a cute way to put a spin on bags. Looks amazing! Anyone would love to get it.

    Whitney
    kwcantrell6@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. WOW!!!! What a great job you did on your bag. I have been a follower of yours for awhile now. Love your creations. :0)
    cindymarshall63@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Beautiful bag, I love it!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  97. So very classy. Just beautiful.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. WOW!!! Super Cute!!! I just love this darling bag!! Very girly and just stunning....Great job!!!!
    Thanks for sharing:)
    Sherrie K.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Great blog. Love how your gift bag turned out...too pretty!!

    kubinec@tbaytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  100. Really pretty! Love the red and black... very classic.

    Anne (Anniebee)
    lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. What a great way to dress up a gift bag!! Very grown up too (coming from a child care provider).

    I already follow you!

    www.scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. miss Tracy! You have some super creative ideas!!! I LOVE this CUTE bag and the handles good grief how creative! LOVE IT!
    hugs~Raechel

    ReplyDelete
  103. Very classy. My girlfriends would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  104. So cute! LOVE this bag!
    Jill
    jilkj4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. love the bag but the handle rocks :P

    ReplyDelete
  106. Oh how nice. I love what you did with that bag. That border punch is a must. Thanks for sharing..Grannie Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  107. Such a cute bag! Thanks for sharing!

    Debi

    cards_by_montana_reflections@bresnan.net

    ReplyDelete
  108. I love this bag!! It it so cute!!

    Ashley
    ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. What a beautiful gift bag!! Love the pop of red!
    ~Jeannine (j9cj@optonline.net)

    ReplyDelete
  110. I love it!!!!!! You always have the cutest ideas; TFS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  111. This is an awesome idea! Not only is it elegant, but it seems so easy to put together. Thanks for sharing!

    Lynda
    lyndascreativetouches.blogspot.com
    rlhamm1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Tracy, this is really adorable. And dang it, I have been trying to resist buying that big MS Circle Scallop punch but now I won't be able to resist getting it :) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  113. Your gift bag is definitely classy. Your bag is a gift in it's self.

    cowbelleru@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  114. This is so pretty! So elegant!

    Kristin
    ksully4597 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Ohhhhh so pretty =) Love your colors =)

    Hugs from Lilli =)
    l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
    www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Very elegant. I love it!

    dtroche@bellsouth.net
    www.craftycardangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. Oh Tracy!! This is absolutely gorgeous! You outdid yourself again!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Just last night AI was playing around with bags. Your idea is inspiring, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Pink & back or brown is one of my "go=to" combo's> Your gift bag is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Beautiful colors My favorite! I love the gift bags. Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.ocm

    ReplyDelete
  121. this bag is too pretty to be treat bag...luv the style.
    touchoftewshay.blogspot.com
    tewshay@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  122. i ♥♥LOVE♥♥ this bag! TFS!!
    kbeckett982 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Fabulous with a capital F! Love - different,classy!
    Vicki
    http://paperandprims.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Hi there. I thought I was already a follower, but I guess not. So I am now :)
    I love this project.
    Thanks for sharing.
    ScrappinAnn@gmail.com
    annlenth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Beautiful! WOuld love for you to check out my blog and grab my button!

    ReplyDelete
  126. I'm finally getting around to look at everyone's projects. LOVE this goodie bag - so cute! I especially love the tulle.

    ReplyDelete
  127. sorry i missed the hop (again), but that's one pretty pretty bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü