follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pink-alicious Blog Hop - TONIGHT!

Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!  My head feels like crude but trying to keep my spirits up.  Texas has been hit with major cold spells and in my part of Texas we do not see the temperatures stay below freezing for days.....it's not something we are used to.  I know my friends in different parts of the world are used to freezing temperatures but in my part of Texas we are just not used to it (sigh) - so therefore me, Spencer and my hubby are all sick with head colds, coughing, congestion and major yucky feeling!  :((( 

ON A BRIGHTER note - I am excited to share with my CJToo friends that TONIGHT 2/11 will be another Pink-alicious Blog Hop hosted by Robyn ~ My Pink Stamper featuring her Pink Designers (Design Team)!  You are in for a real treat this week-end!!! 


My Pinkalicious Blog Hop Friday


The blog hop will kick off at 8:00 pm CST and will feature over 20 Design Team members as well as a few special guests.  You don't want to miss it!

Time Zones
8:00 pm CST = 6:00 pm PST
8:00 pm CST = 7:00 pm MST
8:00 pm CST = 9:00 pm EST

Robyn has an awesome chance for 2 of you to win a NEW stamp set of your choice - {CLICK HERE} to visit her website and enter for your chance to win. 

See ya tonight with my project post! :)))
♥Tracy 



Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing and leaving the time differences up there
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the Texas Hill Country, so I understand the weather challenges these past few weeks. It will be a great night for the Pinkalicious Blog Hop, I can't wait to see what ya'll have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope you feel better Tracy :) I'm excited for the blog hop too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the reminder and the time zones. This should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You all need is to rub Vicks Vapo Rub all over your feet (both top and bottom... even between your toes) put some nice thick booties or socks on because you dont want to be sliding all over the floors or getting residue on your carpets. I PROMISE you it will clear up everything in no time. It has always taken my coughing away especially at night for a good nights sleep. My entire family does this whenever we are sick (which thankfully hasn't been for quite sometime... knock on woood...) and we are all so much better for it!!! I use to do it on my children when they were very little too... it was GREAT!!! Give it a try and let me know how it worked for your family. **Lots of Hugs**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Deborah -- I'll defintely give it a try! :)
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard that Vics thing really does work beautiful bag TFS
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Red, black and white is probably my favorite color combo and your treat bag is wonderful. Elegant and classy and definitely a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in a major tulle phase right now and am adding it to every project I make. I love the tulle you used on this bag and the punches :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel better soon, and your gift box is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for pretty bag idea. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    Stop by my blog, I have an award for you.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  13. yup! missed this one! next time! hope you all had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü