Hi everyone and welcome to my first
FEATURE ME FRIDAY!
--What is FEATURE ME FRIDAY? --
Well, I am going to try something *new*....and each Friday I will feature a blog or post that offers tips, tricks, storage ideas, organization, or has a wonderful idea to share that is related to scrapbooking, cricut products, crafting, home decor, kids krafts.
***Watch for more details coming soon about what I will be looking for to maybe feature YOU or your tip for an upcoming Feature Me Friday! post ***
=#=#=#=
Today I found a wonderful blog that is devoted to
Scrapbooking Storage Ideas.
Among many....she has a wonderful post about Cricut Cartridge Storage ideas and shares links to individual ideas. Paula's been blogging since 2008 ~ so has lots to share.
Thanks Paula for sharing some wonderful Scrapbook Storage Solutions.
Please grab this button for your blog.
Just copy and paste the html code in the box. Ü

::Facebook Fan Page ~ here ::
Pin It







already a follower - what great idea
ReplyDeleteWhat a great resource! Thanks for sharing Tracy!
ReplyDelete- Cheryl
what a wonderful surprise to wake up to this today! thanks so much for featuring my blog(s)!! I added your badge to my blog as well!! Plase, also feel free to pop on over to www.thescrapbookspeedway.blogspot.com and www.101waystoscrap.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWay to go, Paula!!..I am so proud of you and all you do to keep up with all aspects of scrapping!!
ReplyDeletegreat idea Tracy ~ the blogging world is getting so big, it's really easy to miss awesome stuff, so thank you for starting this :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such an awesome resource!!! I am so glad your doing this!!! Thanks for sharing! XOXO Momo
ReplyDelete