
Hi everyone and welcome to the Sweethearts Blog Hop.
If you came from the talented Lisa's blog you are on the right track.
To start at the beginning click {here}.
To start at the beginning click {here}.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
For my project today I decided to create some ornaments for my lil' Valentine's tree that I have up all year in my dining room....well, not with valentine's ornaments....BUT to decorate for the different seasons.
I have this 3 foot slim pine tree in my dining room that I decorate for the different seasons and instead of pulling out my "old" and "same ole, same ole" ornaments I decided to create new ones. Yes, it took a little time but my GYPSY helped in a HUGE way. I designed everything in my Gypsy and was able to save my images into one file and when I was ready I laid all of my paper out on my mat cutting out the images using my Cricut Expression.
Here is a slideshow of all of my ornaments......I hope you enjoy it! :)
|
|
Supplies:
4 inch paper coasters ~ $1.00 bin at Michael's
black faux fur or black boa ~ Michael's
black and red boa for tree garland ~ Hobby Lobby
Designer papers ~ Red striped and black diamond
(alternating on differnt coasters)
Cricut cartridges:
Stamps:
Love-alicious by My Pink Stamper
Miscellaneous:
brads, prima flowers, bling, gems, black and white pens for doodling
Trace circle of coaster on the back of pattern paper, cut out with scissors. Adhere paper to coaster
Punch 3/16" hole with Crop-a-dile; set an eyelet
Various ribbons, tulle and/or other hangers can be used to hang ornaments on your tree
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
|
Okay - now onto the super talented STAR to see what she has created for us today. Happy Hopping everyone! |
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
::Sweethearts Blog Hop::
Georgiana
http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/
Cheryl
http://cardsbycg.blogspot.com/
Jen
http://www.purplescrapbooker.com/
Carri
http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/
Celeste
http://ccscards.blogspot.com/
Libby
http://beachcreationsforyou.blogspot.com/
Heather
http://housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com/
Lisa
http://ljsscrapshack.blogspot.com/
--> This is me <--
Tracy
http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/
Star
http://starspaperpassion.blogspot.com/
Pin It
::Sweethearts Blog Hop::
Georgiana
http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/
Cheryl
http://cardsbycg.blogspot.com/
Jen
http://www.purplescrapbooker.com/
Carri
http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/
Celeste
http://ccscards.blogspot.com/
Libby
http://beachcreationsforyou.blogspot.com/
Heather
http://housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com/
Lisa
http://ljsscrapshack.blogspot.com/
--> This is me <--
Tracy
http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/
Star
http://starspaperpassion.blogspot.com/










ADORABLE!!!! Love the mix of all the different patterns and the trim is just to cute :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ornaments and what a great idea! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThose are amazing! I love all the different materials you used! TFS!
ReplyDeleteGreat job! TFS.
ReplyDeleteI watched your Smilebox video - such a clever idea in many ways! I like your style of demonstrating how to and what to use! Thanks for sharing and I want to invite you to our blog hop, Lots of Love, which starts @ 11 AM (EST). I am a follower and wish you much success with your crafting passion!
ReplyDeleteMama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
pam_lash at yahoo dot com
I love these!!! How many hours did it take you to put them all together?!?!?! Really beautiful and worth it though!
ReplyDeleteYou are always so creative, love your valentine ornaments, my fav was you hold the key, fabulous idea!!
ReplyDeleteCindy
These ornaments are too cute..i am going to definitely try these ..very creative..i use old dvds/or cds for ornaments ..just a slightly bigger version of yours..adorable..thanx for sharing..:)
ReplyDeletenicolleatnicollelovesscrapbookingdotcom
Very cute projects!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteYour ornaments are a fab idea. Such a pretty color combo too. :)
ReplyDeletePretty ornaments! Great job and thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteKristin
ksully4597 at gmail dot com
Super cute, Tracy! I love your ornaments!
ReplyDeletelove the ideas! I am already thinking of an easter tree!
ReplyDeleteTFS!
dfhenson at q dot com
Great idea on the ornaments, i love them!! TFS
ReplyDeletewow - i have relatives who keep up a tree all year long at their cabins... your tree is so cute.... love the ornaments.
ReplyDeleteMaureen
Great projects! Love the valentine tree:)
ReplyDelete~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
Those are beautiful ornaments. I like all the layering that you did on them and the colors.
ReplyDeletegoddessmychele at gmail dot com
Great idea!!! Just lovely.
ReplyDeleteWow this is GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou did an AMAZING job!!!! I absolutely love them, TFS! :)
ReplyDeleteOrnaments are such a great idea. And they are so cute. TFS!
ReplyDeletecroppinmommadesigns at wowway dot com
Love your ornaments, what a great idea a year round holiday tree. I love it!
ReplyDeletemary3mom at yahoo dot com
what a great idea...a little tree for all year...love it...thanks
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable set of ornaments!! I love the idea of having a tree up to celebrate year round! :)
ReplyDeleteYour slideshow is wonderful too.
Thanks for sharing and for joining us on the hop!
- Cheryl
So adorable! Love all the great details! It has been fun hopping with you! Carri :)
ReplyDeleteLove all of your ornaments. They are so pretty. My mom keeps a tree up too and decorates for all the seasons. Thanks for the hop!
ReplyDeletejenlovcarr at aol dot com
New follower!! Love all the different ornaments! Such a clever idea!! TFS!!!
ReplyDelete~Kimi
WOW - I can't believe how amazing these ornaments are!! They all came out beautiful!! We have a little tree that we decorate all year too, but I have never made my own ornaments for it. Now I am going to have to try it!!
ReplyDeleteLove the ornaments!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these onaments, and your tree idea for each season! Thank you so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteEmail: arebori0204@gmail
If you get a chance I love new friends! www.scraptillyadrop.blogspot.com
Such a great idea! TFS!
ReplyDeletera6352 (at) gmail (dot) com
As always Tracy a cute project! You always create cute stuff!!
ReplyDeletejmsjws@centurytel.net
These are the cutest ornaments!!! That is a wonderful idea.
ReplyDeleteAshley
ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com
Great idea...I just took down the christmas tree. I should have just made some adorable heart shaped ornaments like you.... so creative. THank you for inspiring as always! pjritsema at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteVery cool! That's a really neat idea - having a little tree up year round to decorate based on holiday/season.
ReplyDeleteHip Hop and Awaaaaayyy!
Email: QC Kelsey
Visit Blog: Crystal Case Creative Creations
Oh Tracy.. LOVE LOVE these lil ornaments!!! You are tooo crafty!!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Tanya
freddylswillima@windstream.net
Tracy
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! I love the colors and papers, great details..
I am already a follower of your blog
TFS
Bonnie
http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
ascrapabove(at)aol(dot)com
what a great idea......love them all. thanks for sharing....also love the music on your slideshow. pmlemaria@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteAmazing ornaments. Love the tree idea. Thanks and I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at g mail dot com
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, great ornaments. May have to get a tree for my home.
ReplyDeletejanice.strange@windstream.net
I love your tree! It is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
carriedan1 at live dot com
Tracy,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I love your Valentine tree!!! :) Those ornaments are gorgeous! (I have an Easter tree and just bought a Halloween tree on clearance in November; now I think I need to make a Valentine tree! ;)
Thank you so much for sharing,
Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com
Gorgeous ornaments! never heard of a Valentine's tree, but cute idea! and great home deco!--Gaby
ReplyDeletegreat ornaments, and what a great idea to have a tree that you decorate for the different seasons!! hmmm...i like it!! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletebrenna
rbanderson@live.ca
Lovely ornament!!!!Thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Norma
Beautiful ornaments Love the layering you did.
ReplyDeleteTFS
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com
So love the ornaments and the whole idea of making a Valentine ornament tree.. Sounds like a fun family project!
ReplyDelete{{hugs}}
Lisa J
tjsgal at gmail dot com
What a fun tree! Your ornaments are so darn cute! Tfs I've had tons of fun hopping with you!
ReplyDeleteLove your Valentines tree! What a fun idea! I love that you used so much black in combination with the pinks and reds and whites.... very sexy!
ReplyDeleteAnne
lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com
Love your ornaments for your year round tree.
ReplyDeleteKathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom
reat ornaments and what a great idea to keep a tree to decorate thru the year, that is what every crafter needs!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Crafting!!!
Karen dkolopez@msn.com
WOW What a fantastic job you have done!!! You are so creative, I love your work.
ReplyDeletepennykitz@charter.net
http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/
Love the ornaments!
ReplyDeleteTanya P.
Phenis2031 at yahoo dot com
Great ornaments. Love the details. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletemarionment@msn.com
These are so pretty Tracy! I love the idea of leaving a tree up year round, but my cats would make it impossible :)
ReplyDeleteLove your idea, Tracy! Leaving a tree up all year round is nice! I've seen them in hair salons, mostly! Your ornaments are very cool! And making new ones each year is sure to take the "blah" out of having to decorate the tree every month! You've thought of everything, you sly girl!
ReplyDeleteReally nice .
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
karen k3 at ameritech dot net