Saturday February 5th-- is the Sweethearts Blog Hop - I am excited to be participating in this hop along with many other super talented crafters including my very own Crafty Designer Cheryl from Cards by CG.
I get questions frequently about what is a blog hop and how do you participate?
- A blog hop is coordinated by a person (blogger).
- There is usually a theme (either seasonal or event).
- The coordinator asks their friends or other bloggers to participate on a certain day by posting a similar project with the theme or event in mind.
- The "hop" part comes in because you click on the "link" to the next person's blog to "hop" over to their blog and check out their project.
- There is usually "blog candy" aka "prizes".
- Most hops are between 6 or more people.
- If you are a blogger (have a blog) and want to coordinate your own blog hop - go-for-it! Just ask your friends or other bloggers to participate with you on a certain date. Set the theme, date and start emailing your fellow bloggers to "hop" along.
- Benefits include - blog exposure, more people see your creations, you get more blog followers, email subscribers, etc.
Wednesday February 9th -- Join me and my CJToo's Crafty Designers Amber, Cheryl and Katie for another Design Team post. We have some awesome Valentine's Day projects to share with you.
NOW onto my .....*special fun announcement* If you'd like to be a CJToo Crafty Guest Designer for 2/9/11's post - email me {here} and I'll pick someone to join us FOR Wednesday 2/9/11. Please put GUEST DESIGNER in the subject line and include a link to your blog in the email.
You have until Friday 2/4 to submit your name for a guest designer spot. I'll contact the guest designer on Saturday 2/5 to give you plenty of time to create a project so you get it completed. Ü The details include to make a project (I'll email you the details) to be posted on your blog on Wed. 2/9/11 and have the "guest designer" spot light of your blog here at CJToo's blog on Design Team Day. Simple. :)
Other fun stuff:
Robyn (My Pink Stamper) just released 10 new stamps sets - they are AWESOME. I am creating some projects for our next design team blog hop scheduled for Friday 2/11. Woot! Woot!
My awesome friend Momo (Made by Momo) and Paula (More than Favors) have created an awesome new blog called The Craft Hot Spot. This is a coooool idea and I can't wait to see more of what these amazing ladies have to offer.
On the home front -
We are bracing for some COLD and WET weather here in my neck of the woods (south east Texas). Yesterday it was 72 degrees when I went to lunch and today it will be in the 30's. We're just not used to this kind of weather....BUT weather changes we ARE used to. One day hot, one day cold.....(sigh). Hmmm....maybe even SNOW on Friday. We very seldom get any snow so this is exciting!
Have a SUPER day my friends and I'll see you back here real soon.
♥TracyPin It







Wow! now thats alot, Lol!!! so many fun things going on, looking forward to all the great inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow!! So much exciting news!! I can't wait for the blog hop! Good luck with the storm! I'm in So Cal, so not much exciting weather here. Although, our 4-year-old keeps asking for it to snow so she can build a snowman! LOL Thanks for sharing all of the wonderful info! :)
ReplyDeleteLinda
www.fancyframework.com
What a great post ! I get asked that question about hops too, next time I will send them over to your awesome post explanation! I love all the awesome activities that are available for us crafty gals !
ReplyDeleteKEEP WARM AND SAFE OK :)
HUGS !
Hi Tracy-I am in the middle of Missouri and we are getting pounded by snow right now. Our first blizzard since the 60's!! I have forgotten what 72 degrees feels like. LOL LauraT
ReplyDeleteso very cool. thanks Tracy. We have 2 feet of snow outside my door this morning. can you say SNOW DAY!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFun times, Tracy! Try to stay warm - that is a CRAZY change in temperature for you!
ReplyDeleteCome on over to my blog, I have a surprise for you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful post!! Very helpful for those new to hopping... it wasn't that long ago that I was the newbie! :)
ReplyDeleteOh and CONGRATS!!! I just noticed you are at 1,500 followers!! How awesome is that! :) I haven't even it 300 yet!
Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com