follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, February 25, 2011

Feature Me! Friday ~ 2/25/11

Hi everyone and welcome to my second Feature Me! Friday post.  Every Friday I will post some helpful tips highlighting crafting & scrapbooking organizational tips, tricks, craft rooms, anything that you can share that has made your crafting life easier -- I want to *feature* your idea, blog, post, whatever you have to share.  I am so super excited as I have LOTS to share with you today.  Ü

Carolanne will take you step by step using the Cricut for the first time, creative function keys, mode keys and lots more. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mr. Cricut CrazyMr. Cricut Crazy
Tanner has a tip for protecting your handmade cards. 







 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-
 





New and Improved Scor-Pal ~ Linda over at The Paper Boutique does an awesome overview of the new Scor-Pal as well as a comparison to the Martha Stewart Score Board.  She also has a YouTube video and other fun stuff on how to make envelopes, liners and ideas for decorating your envelopes. 
 
 
-=-=-=-=-=-
 
 
20 Creative Scrapbooking Storage Solutions

click on 20 ideas of inexpensive and super easy ideas



-=-=-=-=-

Mercedez62 on the Cricut message board shared an awesome tip of how she stores her paper scraps - click here to see that.



-=-=-=-=-

Divine Twine vs. Twinery ~ "twine" is an awesome way to dress up your cards and other decor.  A found a very helpful post on the Cricut Circle message board { here. }  
<---Look at this creative way to store your twine spools.  Ü




-=-=-=-=-=-


Boredome Buster Jar ~ Kids bored?  Cheryl has an awesome idea to take care of those "boredome" blues!  Click {here} to read all about what's inside.  Thanks Cheryl!



-=-=-=-=-=-

Ribbon Storage Solution

 

Looking for a creative way to store your ribbon? -- Cheryl has a very clever idea to share.  Click { here } to read all about this creative idea. Thanks Cheryl! 






I hope you've enjoyed today's Feature Me! Friday edition.  If you have a creative idea you'd like to share -- please use the form here and I'll check it out for a future edition. 

-=-=-=-=-

Thanks for sharing everyone ~ grab a badge for your blog.  :)



Craft Junkie Too Friend











Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Great storage ideas. Thanks. I will use some of them and some of them I already use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips, love them all and the Twine information was very helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info Tracy. Thanks, too, for including my boredom buster jar!! I just love it and am so touched my all the comments I've received about it on my blog! :)

    Thanks again, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing..I am headed to check everything out :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy, Thanks for sharing all the great tips. I'm in process of reorganizing my craft room and needed some new ideas for paper. Thanks again!
    SouthernMrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tracy, thanks for the ideas...great stuff!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü