I am excited to kick off a week filled with some inspirational Sweet Valentine's projects for you. I will try my very best to post a project every day this week through Valentine's Day. Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for...I just love all of the different ideas and love to *craft* for this holiday.
Today I am kicking off with some super simple treat bags that you can whip up in no time.
![]() |
| Valentine's Day Treats with Cinnamon Hearts! |
| click to enlarge photo |
Supplies:
Cardstock
white
red designer paper for heart
Ribbon
white & red striped - 1/2"
Punches
Folk heart by Marvy (heart)
Brick by Brick by Fiskars (rectangle)
Lacy Heart by Martha Stewart (border)
Stamp
*Fruit & Veggie* Puns Collection
Miscellaneous
2" x 3" ziploc bags
red & white twine
white button
red marker (for doodling)
white gel pen (for stitching around heart)
♥♥♥
- Cut white cardstock 4 inches by 3 inches, fold in 1/2 for bag topper
- Use lacy heart border punch along edges.
- Adhere ribbon in middle of front side and set aside
- Fill bag with cinnamon hearts (or other candy of your choice) - leave a little room at the top of the bag to seal and adhere your bag topper
- See picture to position heart, stamp, doodling, button and twine.
Don't forget to write a *sweet* valentine message and attach or use the back of the bag topper to say who it's from.
Enjoy!
♥Tracy
Check back tomorrow for another sweet Valentine project.








Such a pretty little treat bag, Tracy!
ReplyDeleteSooooo sweet and adorable, I love the design that ribbon and button with twine is so cute :)
ReplyDeleteI love making treat bags!! Oh and that border punch is too lovable! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!! - Cheryl
Adorable - as always :) I adore Valentine projects too!
ReplyDeletejust so cute Tracy, your projects always give me the warm fuzzies. I love your style !
ReplyDeleteI love those cute treat bags, Tracy!!! :) The ribbon and twine match perfectly! And I like the button on the heart!
ReplyDeleteOh this is so sweet. I love that pretty boarder. I just watch your first video on You Tube. I use to do wood craft arts at fairs. I live in WI. Funny you sent things here and I sent things to Texas. Nice to meet you. I just posted a video. I just started doing videos. They are fun but a lot of work.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable. I love the bakers twine and the button. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeletecute topper! tfs!
ReplyDeleteCan you explain how you attach the topper to the bag?
ReplyDelete