Hi everyone and welcome to another day filled with some Valentine's inspiration.
I am super excited to share today with my wonderful Crafty Designers projects filled with Valentine's inspiration. Their assignment was "What's Love got to do with it!" and their project should be a treat bag, goodie bag, favor or something of that sort along with the word LOVE on it. They all did totally awesome! and I hope their projects gives you some inspiration. :)))
ALSO - Last week I offered up a spot for a Guest Designer which I plan to do on a regular basis. This will be a special "feature" on Crafty Designer posts for a chance to feature YOU - my crafty CJToo Friends! This time around...I received many inquiries and I thank you for your interest. I randomly picked someone to "feature" because I just can't do it. It's too hard to pick one. You are ALL so amazing!!
Today's "featured" Crafty Designer is Ms. Carrie from Paper Glitter Stamps -- Isn't her project ADORABLE! Click { here } to visit her blog and see her project information.
♥♥♥♥
Next up is Ms. Cheryl from Cards by CG.
Click { HERE } to see her magnificent project idea and recipe.
![]() |
| click to enlarge |
♥♥♥♥
Next I have Ms. Katie from Crafting with Katie.
Click { HERE } to visit her beautiful blog for more info on this project -- she also has a wonderful video to share on how she made this project!.
![]() |
| click to enlarge |
♥♥♥♥
Then I have Ms. Amber from Staying Crafty.
Click { HERE } to see her craft-abulous blog and read more about her project!
![]() |
| click to enlarge |
♥♥♥♥
*Would You like to be the NEXT Guest Designer on CJToo Crafty Designer Wednesday*
Link up a Valentine project below and I'll randomly pick someone to join me, Amber, Cheryl and Katie on our next CJToo Crafty Designers Post.
Your valentine project can be ANYTHING - paper, crafts, food, etc. Show--Us--Your--STUFF!
It's a great way to show your projects, and have the opportunity to get visitors to your blog. If you have a hard time "linking" up - just send me your project {here} and I'll link it for you.
*LINK* to your project so we can leave your some *crafty* comment love. :)))
*Would You like to be the NEXT Guest Designer on CJToo Crafty Designer Wednesday*
Link up a Valentine project below and I'll randomly pick someone to join me, Amber, Cheryl and Katie on our next CJToo Crafty Designers Post.
Your valentine project can be ANYTHING - paper, crafts, food, etc. Show--Us--Your--STUFF!
It's a great way to show your projects, and have the opportunity to get visitors to your blog. If you have a hard time "linking" up - just send me your project {here} and I'll link it for you.
*LINK* to your project so we can leave your some *crafty* comment love. :)))
Pin It












What adorable stuff! It will be fun to see some different guests joining us :)
ReplyDeleteGreat projects !
ReplyDeleteI am so excited to see all the talented crafters!! Wonderful job to the design team too!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, Cheryl
Those are soo cute! Thanks for sharing, ladies! :)
ReplyDeleteLinda
www.fancyframework.com
Tracy how fun it is to see all these lovely designs from these talented ladies! TFS
ReplyDeletelovley items TFS
ReplyDeleteHello Tracy!
ReplyDeleteI have nominated you for an award... as I always enjoy visiting with you. You can pick up your award on my blog *Ü*.
Thank you for always being such an inspiration to us all!!
**Lots of Hugs**
Deborah
Your blog has inspiring projects thanks for all of the great ideas
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas. Love all the black in the projects really shows off the colors.
ReplyDeletedianetraeger at yahoo dot com
look at those wonderful projects! so cute!
ReplyDelete