follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Thursday ♥ Conversation Hearts Card ♥

This is definitely a card that "came together" while I was creating it.... meaning I didn't have it pre-planned or designed in my head.  Sometimes the cutest creations come from putting this and that together, right?  I just luv' how this cutie turned out!



To start....I pulled out my Gypsy and opened up the Love Struck cartridge by Cricut.  I found the conversation hearts located on row 3 last button and went to work.  I cut 4 of each color and now I have 3 extra sets of these hearts for another project.  The cartridge doesn't offer a shadow for the hearts so I made my own by increasing the size of the hearts and hiding the letters (words) on the hearts so they would cut out as a solid image.  Works great!  


For my little girl I went to my "extra cuts" box and found some hair I cut out and didn't use on another project.  The face is a 1 1/2" scalloped circle punch. Here are the rest of the details.


I hope you are enjoying my Valentine project posts this week and I thank you for your feedback. 

Tomorrow (Friday 2/11) I'll participating in the Pink-alicious Blog Hop hosted by Robyn, My Pink Stamper and "that" will go live at 8:00 pm CST.  So stay tuned for more -- I've got lots to share. 

♥Tracy

Pin It

18 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!! :) Again, you have the best MS border punches. I like to hear that you are a build-as-you-go girl too... I usually work that way!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and I just love that Hibiscus burst paper It is in my car to order tomorrow Such an adorable CARD.
    TFS

    I have a give-a-way over at my blog
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how super cute is this i love it!
    just adorable
    TFS
    x katy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy,
    This is super cute
    Thanks for sharing
    hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. THat is so cute. very neat. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cute! :) I love the bows in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SOOO adorable!! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE. I love seeing ideas to use up those cuts we make and haven't used yet. We all have them and hate to throw them out. Scrapping is the name of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just awarded you...http://myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com/2011/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute! The best things come together when you don't have a plan :)

    kperlic@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. just adorable, it made my giggle with delight :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card, Tracy! I just love the cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so stinking cute. I love the colors, so bright and cheery. Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ABSOLUTE ADORABLE!!!!!! so very creative love the details with her and that sweet little face thanks for the inspiration my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love this card...super adorable!!

    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  16. ok, that is just the cutest little idea ever! never woulda thought of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü