follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Starting a Blog & Tips for Success!

Hi everyone! 

One of my favorite things to share with you is tips, tricks and shortcuts and of course my way of craft designing & projects.  I am a girl of convenience and when I find something to make my life a little easier I am just giddy and excited to share.  So today's post is all about sharing blogging tips. 

I get asked alot....."how do I make a blog? who did your blog design and graphics? how do I make my blog successful? how do I get more followers? and many more."  I try to respond to emails with specific questions/answers and wish I had the time to do an over all tutorial for you -- but it's just not enough time right now -- and do consider myself still learning.  SO -- I was SUPER excited to see this very topic as today's post over at Tip Junkie.  If  you are not familiar with Tip Junkie -- you can visit {here} this is one of my favorite blogs that I visit frequently.  She offers a little of everything -- crafts, home decor, recipes, tips, tricks, party ideas, organization and more!  In her post today -- I even learned a thing or two.  Especially the difference between BLOGSPOT and WORDPRESS.  Very interesting! 

{Click HERE} to read all about TIP Junkie's blogging tips for success and I hope it answers a few of your questions and you may learn a few new things too! 

Craft DIY Ideas

Have a super day everyone!
♥Tracy


Find me on Facebook ~ here. 


Pin It

6 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü